Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

No way, no how: my refusal to deal with nigger cashiers continues

We didn't have a lot of groceries, but more than the express lane, and more that self-checkout would be a pain. There were three lanes open, and two had long lines. The one with only one customer had a sowapotamus cashier, and to hell with that, I said to Mrs. S that we'll pick another line. So what if we waited 5, 10 minutes? We wouldn't have to spend an hour at home washing off what the nigger touched with its filthy paws.

This was the supermarket out of our way, which doesn't have as many niggers as our local one, but there are still some mudsharks and oildrillers. There was one woman, maybe in her 30s, or could be 20 and aged from mating with a nigger. Suddenly its niglet came running around a corner, holding what might have been a roll of shelf liner. It was using it to literally hit what were luckily laundry soap containers too heavy to be moved, and the burner did nothing to stop it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I was at the dollah sto today and had a similar experience. I live in a one-horse town and other than that and a liquor store, theres nothing else here.

I go there occasionally for non-perishable items, cleaning supplies and the like. Today it was for coffee. I'm out completely and NO WAY am I even thinking of getting out of bed without the song of my coffee maker in the background.

I mean how could a sealed can of Folgers be any different at the dollah sto? Right? I got to the store and realized that its welfare day (the 1st falls on Sunday) and the line is damn near out the door. Messicans and niggers as far as the eye could see.

Fuck it, I hopped on the freeway and drove to Krogers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did my weekly shopping yesterday. The usual experience at the grocery store. One lane open and like 8 people in line with heaping carts. Behind me was one of those mobility scooters holding a 300lb sow. I wasn't going to make a post about it because i didn't have to interact with it but I thought it was a notable mention being that we all seem to have had brushes with the beast yesterday. I swear this sow was spilling over the sides of the seat.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today the checkout lane closest to us had a customer just finishing checking out. Then I saw the same she-boon cashier, and I kept walking. Mrs. S said, "This one's open." I said, "No, let's use another one." There was another lane with someone unloading a cart full of stuff, but the third lane had someone finishing up too, so we went there. No problems at all with a friendly human cashier, unlike niggers that slobber over every item and say "Dat be a good deal!" On the way out I reminded Mrs. S that I just don't want to deal with niggers.

Besides not having a nigger pawing all your stuff, refusing to deal with nigger cashiers means they don't check out that many customers, so it'll look like they aren't working. That does assume a manager looks closely enough at the number of receipts, and someone might know the nigger is there but realize customers must be going out of their way to avoid someone.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Self check outs were the best thing ever invented. You don't have to deal with nigger cashiers and don't have to deal with niggers in line in front of you. And a friendly reminder to everyone, make certain you inspect your food at your grocery store closely. Make sure it is sealed and tamper proof so that no niggers played any fun and games with it before you picked it up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iu.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	8804

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iui.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	8805
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good call. Niggers are fuckin' retarded.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Today the checkout lane closest to us had a customer just finishing checking out. Then I saw the same she-boon cashier, and I kept walking. Mrs. S said, "This one's open." I said, "No, let's use another one." There was another lane with someone unloading a cart full of stuff, but the third lane had someone finishing up too, so we went there. No problems at all with a friendly human cashier, unlike niggers that slobber over every item and say "Dat be a good deal!" On the way out I reminded Mrs. S that I just don't want to deal with niggers.

Besides not having a nigger pawing all your stuff, refusing to deal with nigger cashiers means they don't check out that many customers, so it'll look like they aren't working. That does assume a manager looks closely enough at the number of receipts, and someone might know the nigger is there but realize customers must be going out of their way to avoid someone.
    Mrs. Tar Remover and I just got back from vacationing in the lower 48. This trip was all about the Moms. We saw the exact same shit from Washington to AZ and back again. I wonder how many times you can get away with stuffing a black 500 pound blob of she-sow onto one of those things before it fuckin' collapses...… And of course, by shopping at the store, YOU'RE buying it.....

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was at the Newark Farmers Market the other day. Farmers market and international foods. They've got the best Amish produced pastured eggs, and some Hispanic brand bacon that is far better and cheaper than any national brand.

Anyway, the place always looks like a UN meeting. Whites, Hispanics, cute young Asian girls, and sadly, niggers. So in place of one of the friendly and efficient Hispanic cashiers they usually have, one of them is a sowpotomus. Mind you, most of the whites shopping there would fall into the leftist tree hugger, climate hoax embracing, TDS suffering college professor types.

The other cashiers have 2-3 people waiting in line, while the nigger is finally done ringing up it's one customer. So, how many of the virtue signalling nigger loving white liberal types do you think headed for the sows now wide open check-out lane?

None.

Bunch of F'ing hypocrites. THEY KNOW!! But they'll never pass on a chance to lecture you on YOUR racism.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Was at the Newark Farmers Market the other day. Farmers market and international foods. They've got the best Amish produced pastured eggs, and some Hispanic brand bacon that is far better and cheaper than any national brand.

Anyway, the place always looks like a UN meeting. Whites, Hispanics, cute young Asian girls, and sadly, niggers. So in place of one of the friendly and efficient Hispanic cashiers they usually have, one of them is a sowpotomus. Mind you, most of the whites shopping there would fall into the leftist tree hugger, climate hoax embracing, TDS suffering college professor types.

The other cashiers have 2-3 people waiting in line, while the nigger is finally done ringing up it's one customer. So, how many of the virtue signalling nigger loving white liberal types do you think headed for the sows now wide open check-out lane?

None.

Bunch of F'ing hypocrites. THEY KNOW!! But they'll never pass on a chance to lecture you on YOUR racism.
    Exactly!! I lived in Wilmington, Delaware for a year and I know the EXACT type of libtard @$$h0le$ that you are describing. They ARE the worst kind of hypocrites!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was at the dollar store about a week ago and there were two lines, one with a human cashier and one with a sowapotamus. I went to the human line and of course a fucking nigger is playing the "ring this, ring this, and keep going" game to see if they'll have enough money. Sure enough the nigger cashier finishes her transaction before the human. "Sir you can come over here. SIR." I refused to make eye contact and the nigger gave up and predictably proceeded to lay across the counter.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    I was at the dollar store about a week ago and there were two lines, one with a human cashier and one with a sowapotamus. I went to the human line and of course a fucking nigger is playing the "ring this, ring this, and keep going" game to see if they'll have enough money. Sure enough the nigger cashier finishes her transaction before the human. "Sir you can come over here. SIR." I refused to make eye contact and the nigger gave up and predictably proceeded to lay across the counter.
    I want to go to a niggerized grocery store and ring up a HUGE mound of racist things like fried chicken from the deli. At least $100 worth. Then some watermelon, grape drank, pork products etc. I am talking a heaping cart rounding out at like $400. Then give it an empty prepaid debit card. Hold up the line for 20 minutes, then walk off.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I want to go to a niggerized grocery store and ring up a HUGE mound of racist things like fried chicken from the deli. At least $100 worth. Then some watermelon, grape drank, pork products etc. I am talking a heaping cart rounding out at like $400. Then give it an empty prepaid debit card. Hold up the line for 20 minutes, then walk off.
    That would cause a CAT 5 CHIMPOUT fo sho"!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I can imagine the chimpout that ensues!

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    For a small town in northern PA, I have a lot of choices for shopping. Two supermarkets open until 10 or 11 PM, a dollar store and gas station in emergencies, and a 24/364 Walmart Supercenter (closed Xmas Day) in the next town over. Only in Walmart do I encounter the occasional nigger cashier, which I avoid at all costs. Even that is rather rare.

Contrast that with my occasional trip to Williamsport, PA about 60 miles away. Filthy niggers galore at Giant Supermarket, putting their dirty paws on all the produce. Workers as well as customers. It's totally disgusting. No amount of washing or rinsing can fix that. I only buy canned/packaged goods there.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I might have to try that as well. 🤣

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    On our latest trip, there was only one checkout line open with a few people, and several people waiting at self-checkout. I asked Mrs. S which she wanted, and she said let's use the cashier. I didn't see at first, but that cashier was the she-nig. It was pawing everything when all it takes is running an item across the scanner, and ooking something after each one. Unquestionably that's the TNB of niggers saying "Dat be a good deal!"

Slow or fast, I will not have a nigger touching our stuff. I didn't care that someone had come right behind us. I politely asked that lady to excuse us so we could get out, then said loudly, "This is ridiculously slow!" Self-checkout with a few people ahead of us was faster, not surprisingly.