Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Migrant nigger says "Gibs me yo sail foam!"

That soyboy needs to hit the gym and muscle up. If that had been me, I would've knocked that nigger into next week.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.

I think we're seeing the historical exception, though. These weak men will have to die off (note that I'm not advocating killing them, just letting them naturally die), so that the strong men we have already can turn hard times into good.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Couldn't watch the whole thing. It was like a sissy slap fight, broken up by a girl.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.

I think we're seeing the historical exception, though. These weak men will have to die off (note that I'm not advocating killing them, just letting them naturally die), so that the strong men we have already can turn hard times into good.
    We are in a serious down trend. The Soy boy is outbreeding the strong man at a much faster pace. Liberalism is the major cause. It doesn't look like this was in the USA but western world in general is just picking at the scab. It is almost too late. We need something major to turn this around. We are committing suicide AND holding the door open to our own destruction via "migrants". what do these liberals think is going to happen when they let millions of them in? They are going to turn into hundreds of millions within a generation bringing the country they invaded to the 3rd world level.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    Couldn't watch the whole thing. It was like a sissy slap fight, broken up by a girl.

Yup, I think someone might have even been scratched. Jesus Christ man, I dont think I saw a single punch and the article says one was in the hospital in serious condition.

I guess drinking soy lattes and eating kale could leave you a little compromised.

Also, the water was RIGHT THERE. Just sayin.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen toddlers throw better punches, ffs.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.