Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

500lb sow calls news team when its free cattle car doesn't show up to transport it

I see a nigger lottery win in this hambeast's future. I'm sure it can get in some racism shit too.

Due to the weight of her electric wheelchair she couldn't use a taxi or ride-share, so she waited. By 8:45 p.m. she still didn't have a ride.
    The wheelchair was too heavy! Her super morbid obesity has nothing to do with it, I guess. Taxi drivers aren't zookeepers and aren't going to heave and wrangle some 1/4 ton sow around.
    How do you get this damned fat on food stamps and disability payments?

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ny-logisticare

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know how much that fat nigger sow costs Human taxpayers every year?

I'm sure it gets ADA-compliant housing.

It probably consumes more calories in a day than everyone in my house put together -- all provided by taxpayers, of course...

I'm sure it has a personal care attendant several days a week. I know how that scam works.

Its transportation is 100% gubmint-paid.

Its medical bills have to be horrendous. I'm sure its on all sorts of beta-blockers, "nerve pills" (a la Shirley Q. Liquor), ULA insulin (i.e., Toujeo), and probably 6 or 8 other expensive medications. It wouldn't surprise me if it's pharmacy tab was several thousand dollars a month.

It gets all forms of miscellaneous subsidies from its utility bills, "sail foam", internet (trust me -- that's a thing now), and everything else a 500 lb sow needs to stay a 500 lb sow.

I guarantee you, this sow costs Human taxpayers $20,000/month. If it lived in a high COL area like western WA, it would be twice that.

What pisses me off the most about these useless niggers is that from the time it was shit out of its 500 lb mammy, this sow had no intention of ever working! This was its chosen life. Fat, dependent, wheel around in a $6,000 gubmint-provided electric chair, have Evil Whitey do everything for you (even wipe your ass), and drain as much of Whitey's resources as possible.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in Da Muddahland, this beast would provide sustenance for at least 10 crocodiles. But then again, niggers rarely get that fat in Da Muddaland before being eaten by other niggers, or they're given Goodyear Therapy for stealing the food.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus! Perfect example of the nigger plague.

Perfect example of niggers not being able to survive without humans.

That is all EBT fat right there. Laugh at it, call it names and be pissed off!
    That is your money being wasted right there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Felicia Thorns can't understand how she ended up stuck in her electric wheelchair, stranded in the building with a cleaning crew Tuesday evening.
    "can't understand" Click image for larger version. 

Name:	really.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	8668

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    It probably consumes more calories in a day than everyone in my house put together -- all provided by taxpayers, of course...
    There are lots of calorie calculators showing what a 200-pound person needs to consume. That vile sowapotamus probably needs 5000 a day just to keep a steady weight. I like to think I have a good appetite but couldn't eat 3000 if I tried, unless I made myself sick with chocolate cake and ice cream, and even then that would take more time to eat than I have.

It's time for Trump to do an executive order that if your BMI is over a certain amount, your food stamps, SNAP, WIC and all that BS get cut to 75%, and if you're really obese, 50%. It's time to put welfare niggers on their worst nightmare: a diet.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There are lots of calorie calculators showing what a 200-pound person needs to consume. That vile sowapotamus probably needs 5000 a day just to keep a steady weight. I like to think I have a good appetite but couldn't eat 3000 if I tried, unless I made myself sick with chocolate cake and ice cream, and even then that would take more time to eat than I have.

It's time for Trump to do an executive order that if your BMI is over a certain amount, your food stamps, SNAP, WIC and all that BS get cut to 75%, and if you're really obese, 50%. It's time to put welfare niggers on their worst nightmare: a diet.
    I like that idea.

But these are niggers we're talking about. If they didn't get their daily 5,000 calories with EBT gibs, they'd just do more stealing.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's time for Trump to do an executive order that if your BMI is over a certain amount, your food stamps, SNAP, WIC and all that BS get cut to 75%, and if you're really obese, 50%.
    I guess you haven't heard the latest abomination. Forget the homophobics, the transphobics and the rayciss. Now, being 'fatphobic' is the latest crime. Body positivity is the thing. Fats cannot be criticized for anything, no matter how much the taxpayers have to pony up to pay for them - rolling chairs, gastric bypasses, medical services, inhome care - to stuff their faces. A nigger fat? Don't you say a word, or you will be fatphobic AND rayciss.

This giant sow who spends every waking hour shoving taxpayer-funded fast-food shit down her maw is getting sympathy for the horrible free service it didn't get and don't you dare suggest that she might not need it if she lost a couple hundred pounds.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    LogistiCare still handles a $60 million state contract to hire private companies to transport Medicaid patients.
    And there ladies and gentlemen is the heart of the matter, or one may say, the crux of the biscuit.

When did you, or I, or any of us agree that we should foot the tab for hauling gluttonous PIGS anywhere for any reason? I never signed on for that. Did you?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nearly everyday I see minivans with license plate numbers prefixed with an S.. State owned. Ever single time, there is a filthy subhuman nigger behind the wheel. They drive around and take "poor underprivileged" sub human niggers from their subsidized huts to get medical treatment, or to sign up for more from the nigger loving government.

God Damn it I hate this fucking state.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Logisticare%20Map%2006-10-19.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	217.2 KB 
ID:	8718

Geez, they're in every fucking state except Wyoming! I bet this is one of those shitty companies headed by some gloablist elite, who uses their insider advantage to get all these government contracts.