Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Remember Simone Biles the Flying Monkey?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	evil-winged-monkey-costume.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	8711

Her brother was just arrested for a triple murder. The flying monkey doesn't want to talk about it.

Her adoptive parents (who are also her grandparents) apparently didn't want her brother Tevin and he was adopted by an uncle. Superlative job the uncle did.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	simone-biles-5.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	8712

The brother of Olympic superstar Simone Biles was on active duty in the Army when he was busted in an 8-month-old triple homicide, according to reports.

Tevin Biles-Thomas, 24, who is assigned to Fort Stewart in Georgia, was nabbed Thursday after the local sheriff’s office received a request from Cleveland, Ohio, authorities for a sample of his DNA, WSAV reported. Authorities conducted a cheek swab from Biles-Thomas at Fort Stewart with a warrant, and the evidence was presented to a grand jury, according to the report.
    DNA beez all rayciss n' shit.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/30/simone...er-cheek-swab/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's the fuss about? If I go to a party to which I wasn't invited, I'd expect to get shot.

Her adoptive parents (who are also her grandparents) apparently didn't want her brother Tevin and he was adopted by an uncle.
    Probably the only smart thing the Grandmammy and Grandpappy ever did in their lives. This uncle - would that be a "street uncle"?

Devaughn Gibson, 23, DelVaunte Johnson, 19, and Toshon Banks, 21, were each shot multiple times and pronounced dead after the gunfire.
    The making good of Devaughn, DelVaunte, and Toshon is a great loss to humanity, I'm sure.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You gotta hand it to the buck. Not often a trigger nigger scores a blacktrick

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aside from this being niggers it is an example of what I hate most about "journalism". This nigger's crime had nothing to do with the flying sow. It would have been just another nigger crime story to fade into the fold of other nigger crime stories if not for attaching her name to it. Hopefully she loses some sponsors over it but I doubt it. They will just call her "strong" for being related to another nigger felon and probably give her more money.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudisease View Post
    You gotta hand it to the buck. Not often a trigger nigger scores a blacktrick
    Precisely. Then it'll be off to Nigger U. Just a splendid outcome, really.