Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile nigger guns down veteran Marine for cutting him off in car

A Marine veteran has been shot and killed by the passenger of a BMW who opened fire on him as he tried to apologize to its driver for cutting them off on a Florida road.
    'Everybody is trying to get somewhere, school, work, home, uh everybody is in a rush to get somewhere.

'But when we start letting our tempers get involved, bad things happen,' said Sgt. Mark Leone said.
    Yeah, I'm sure the nigger, with sow and niglet in tow, was in a big hurry to get to his continuing education classes or his important job.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-outburst.html

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Both men legally held concealed carry licenses.
    This nigger had a CCW? Name:  20190830_105121.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  20.7 KB

In Florida

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sow should be charged as an accessory. I guarantee it egged the buck on. Now, of course, it's "Ah dindu nuffinz" "He wuz a guud boy".
    Fucking niggers.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even a nigger "judge" or "LEO" shouldn't be allowed CCW. Period. 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to animals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Navy brat, but I continue to be amazed at how badass Marines can be. Even though hero Byrne was mortally wounded, he had enough Marine in him to put that goddamn nigger down like the feral vermin it was.
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 08-30-2019 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Shit grammar...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and Florida... All humans should leave Florida and we can cut it loose.

Name:  tumblr_ogcskolTky1rop5p0o1_400.gif
Views: 78
Size:  728.3 KB

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even though hero Byrne was mortally wounded, he had enough Marine in him to put that goddamn nigger down like the feral vermin is was.
    Yes. I just wish he'd have pulled his weapon the minute he saw that feral nog knuckling towards him. No way would a nigger confront a grown human male without a weapon in its paw.

This nigger had a CCW?
    I used to love going to FL, but now, knowing that jigs like this are being given permission to pack heat and knowing they'll use it if someone disrespeks dey hoe, I think I'll stay away.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes. I just wish he'd have pulled his weapon the minute he saw that feral nog knuckling towards him. No way would a nigger confront a grown human male without a weapon in its paw.
    I have a CCW, as I suspect most here do, but I chose to stop carrying (which usually meant a secured weapon in my vehicle) when #1 son was about 5 (he's 8 now) and was a little too curious.

That being said, the incident in the OP makes me wonder how that nigger would have reacted if the Marine was wearing an open-carry side arm. I know different states have different open-carry laws (here in Washington it's fairly 2nd Amendment-friendly). I know this took place in FL. No idea what their open-carry statutes are...

Still, that nigger might have seen a strapped White man, had the typical nigger "male" instinct to flee, and told his filthy sow to knuckle off.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    That being said, the incident in the OP makes me wonder how that nigger would have reacted if the Marine was wearing an open-carry side arm.
    I don't (wonder) not one fuckin bit. That is if the nigger saw it before it decided to act like a nigger.

I'm pretty sure the ape only got brave because it A.) was in a car and B.) assumed the Marine was unarmed.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I don't (wonder) not one fuckin bit. That is if the nigger saw it before it decided to act like a nigger.

I'm pretty sure the ape only got brave because it A.) was in a car and B.) assumed the Marine was unarmed.
    I'm sure you already know this, but you have an excellent knack for cutting through equivocation and bullshit.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I'm sure you already know this, but you have an excellent knack for cutting through equivocation and bullshit.
    Yeah that's probably the Marine in me. I don't suffer fools and being direct cuts through the bullshit. (and thanks)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71SpGEOoHKL._SR500,500_.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	8723