Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF? Look at this dumb nigger that attacked a TRUMP Tower guard!

I've never seen a nigger like this before. What manner of nigger is this? I just don't know what to think about this odd-looking nigger. I'm glad its going to prison though

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_TRU.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	8703

It viciously attacked a 61 y/o security guard at TRUMP Tower, which is in fact, his private residence. My guess is that this nigger's name has been added to a list kept by the U.S. Secret Service that you never want to be on.

http://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/08/co...-of-trump.html

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    It looks like its face is some bad 1990's video game graphic, where it's just like a jpeg stretched over some polygons in the shape of a head.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    It looks like its face is some bad 1990's video game graphic, where it's just like a jpeg stretched over some polygons in the shape of a head.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The older guard was knocked to the ground, suffering a broken finger, torn ligaments in his right knee, a fractured cheekbone, and facial trauma that required 17 stitches to close
    Judge Timothy Joyce sentenced Echols to two years probation and 164 days time served.
    The hotel attack came just four months after Echols was accused of beating a 39-year-old woman with a baseball bat, records show.
    Wow, probation - that's some harsh punishment for the mutant nigger. I'm sure the nog will never misbehave again and if it does, the popo don't mind wrangling it time after time.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Wow, probation - that's some harsh punishment for the mutant nigger. I'm sure the nog will never misbehave again and if it does, the popo don't mind wrangling it time after time.
    Only a nigger could viciously attack someone and get probation.

Nice catch, BTW. My Mom was power-texting me at the time and I was distracted.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Only a nigger could viciously attack someone and get probation.

Nice catch, BTW. My Mom was power-texting me at the time and I was distracted.
    It looks like this occurred in nigger loving Chimpcongo. That's why the nigger got away with only probation!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And he was a scumbag defense attorney, so it's his natural instinct for him to want niggers to get away with their crimes. I bet he sent more than one murderous spook back out into society.

But don't worry. They nailed Lori Loughlin. I'm sure people will feel safer if she's taken off the streets and ends up behind bars.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the look of a life time of jenkem, malt likka, crack and venom being shot on it's face.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".