Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Heather MacDonald admits 'black culture' is why niggers do poorly in school on the Lou Dobbs show

Fox Business guest says ‘black culture’ makes kids test poorly and leaves them ‘underprepared’

“Frankly, Lou, what this is all about is an effort to repackage racial preferences in a more palatable form,” said MacDonald. “All of this tinkering with meritocratic admissions in colleges and throughout the economy, frankly, is all driven by one fact, which is the persistent academic achievement gap. If black culture, or the rest of culture, could close that gap, we would be back to a colorblind meritocratic system, but the College Board is trying to give colleges an excuse to continue to give preferences to underprepared black students, to catapult them into academic environments for which they are not prepared.”

“This is done in the name of helping those students, and in fact there is nothing more cruel than awarding a student a racial preference and putting them into an environment for which he is not academically prepared,” added MacDonald. “He’s going to struggle, he’s going to inevitably blame his problems on phantom circumambient racism, rather than acknowledging the difficult truth that he would have been better in an environment where he’s actually matched with his peers.”
    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/fox...underprepared/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    She speaks the Troof, HERETIC!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    AFAIK, in Germany & Japan, people know early on what their true strengths and capabilities are, and that is honed so that person can be their best. In other words, those who would be great mechanics, technicians, etc. can be real masters with their craft, and not waste their, or society's, time and resources. They don't waste their time being a doctor, lawyer, plumber, if their aptitude is elsewhere. It's this self-awareness that helps them as a whole. Here, we do have the power of choice BUT, we waste a lot of resources on niggers who can hardly even grasp human concepts of service, altruism, humility, respect. Look - they're all "rappers".
    When Onigger became President, it emboldened niggers and other would-be legends thinking they can be someone. Even those who have no right to complain, or even open their mouths, now have "rights". This is why we're in a crisis.
    Niggers we know are ill-qualified for most jobs that need analysis and writing. So why the hell do we have nigger doctors and lawyers? I sure wouldn't want a nigger to perform surgery on me.
    I really like what this woman says. I remember she said something about Hispanics, legal or not, don't really add value to our society (an earlier article). I won't expound on that here.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Fox Business guest says ‘black culture’ makes kids test poorly and leaves them ‘underprepared’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/fox...underprepared/
    That, a 70 IQ (if they are lucky) and an obsession with MUH DIK doesn't help much either!!