Close

Likes Likes:  0
    DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest

3 Niggers Lose Freestyle Rap Contest, Rape and Kill the Winner

https://atlantadailyworld.com/2014/0...zXQC4Ld23JKj6s

The three degenerate Columbus, Ga. niggers — Ketorie Glover, 23, Joey Betrail Garron, 28, and Robert Carl Johnson, 23 — decided to avenge their humiliation for losing to a female by deciding to kidnap her, gang rape her, sodomize her, shoot her and set the victim on fire and leave her for dead.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nig.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	8665

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't change they LOST to some HO BITCH!!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds reasonable.
    See? Just like us!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just more proof of how violent these shitapes are over nothing.

AVOID THE GROID!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    All three men were eventually tracked down and arrested and are facing multiple felony charges including aggravated assault, rape, kidnapping, aggravated battery, aggravated sexual battery, aggravated sodomy, hijacking a motor vehicle and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
    And they'll all probably get time served, probation and a stern "dont do that again".

Honestly, all baby sprogs should be sent home from the vet in County Jail onesies. It'd save time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ee5b44adcba25cf15bcc8f3d2273c713.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	8667

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    When my friends and I did a classic barbershop quartet for the college singing contest, we lost to an opera singer (beautiful as she was stupendous in voice!). It would have never occurred to us to do something bad to her. We took our $100 in prize money and bought ourselves a lot of beer at the local bar.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    When my friends and I did a classic barbershop quartet for the college singing contest, we lost to an opera singer (beautiful as she was stupendous in voice!). It would have never occurred to us to do something bad to her. We took our $100 in prize money and bought ourselves a lot of beer at the local bar.
    Wait a minute! If you can actually sing, why aren't you doing niggerokes for us!?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The depths of nigger savagery never ceases to sicken me. I don't have to say this to anyone here, but this incident is not an outlier. This is their true nature. I saw shit like this when I was a kid during the Rodney King nigger riots. Feral violent dumb savages!
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 08-28-2019 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Numb left hand [SMGDH...]

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would have never occurred to us to do something bad to her.
    Don't lie. I'm sure you at least discussed kidnapping, raping, shooting and setting her on fire. After all, you lost. It's a normal reaction.

Feral violent dumb savages!
    Yes, and now that niggers have become untouchable, they are free to display their inherent savagery constantly, with nothing to keep it in check.