Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleveland Brown couldnt wait to try on his new shoes.

So I am at Walmart (AGAIN - I must beg for trouble). In line in front of me is a nigger that looked just like Cleveland Brown from Family Guy. He had one item, a pair of shoes. I could hear him say something to the cashier like you don't have to put them in a bag, im gonna put them on now. Straight ahead of the register is the restroom with a bench to sit on. He goes over there, sits down and sure enough puts his new shoes on. The cashier and I are just looking at each other with one of those WTF moments. I kind of linger around to watch what he would do next, I expected the idiot to put the used shoes back in the box and try to return them but amazingly he didn't . He put them in the box and left the store.
    The things niggers do just baffles me. Why couldn't this nigger just wait until it got home or at least to its car before doing this?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    So I am at Walmart (AGAIN - I must beg for trouble). In line in front of me is a nigger that looked just like Cleveland Brown from Family Guy. He had one item, a pair of shoes. I could hear him say something to the cashier like you don't have to put them in a bag, im gonna put them on now. Straight ahead of the register is the restroom with a bench to sit on. He goes over there, sits down and sure enough puts his new shoes on. The cashier and I are just looking at each other with one of those WTF moments. I kind of linger around to watch what he would do next, I expected the idiot to put the used shoes back in the box and try to return them but amazingly he didn't . He put them in the box and left the store.
    The things niggers do just baffles me. Why couldn't this nigger just wait until it got home or at least to its car before doing this?
    Because niggers are stupid.