Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger “rapper”, Lil’ Dell, wanted by PoPo for killing another nigger.

First of all, how can multiple niggers spray a “crowd” with (at least) 40 bullets and only kill one nigger?

The 19-year-old nigger -- his real name is Cordellious Dyess -- and a group of teenage niggers, fired more than 40 shots into a crowd in a parking lot near the Platinum Night Club in Pensacola, FL, according to ABC 3.
    The "victim" was a 20 y/o nigger sow named "Elizabeth Harris" that will never waste air or breed again.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-murder-report

[I did my due diligence in vetting this post. I searched multiple tags and nothing popped up. However, this incident did take place a couple months back, so if it's a duplicate, mod's feel free to move or delete. No harm, no foul...]

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hadn't heard of this, and a good story not too stale to post! Isn't it something, niggers give such few batwings with their drive-bys, but let one nigger with a gun loose among a group of whites, and it'll find a way to shoot everyone in the most barbaric way.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I hadn't heard of this, and a good story not too stale to post! Isn't it something, niggers give such few batwings with their drive-bys, but let one nigger with a gun loose among a group of whites, and it'll find a way to shoot everyone in the most barbaric way.
    Right on! Yeah -- I hadn't heard the story either until this afternoon.

Typical niggershines...

Gang shit, rappers, a drive-by, spraying a group of niggers with lead, hitting almost nothing...