Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coalburner is sad because her ex-feetsballer dindu has brain damage & alzheimers

Just recently, Ron’s best friend, who played for the Raiders, called me and said, “He’s getting worse isn’t he, Deb?” And I said, “Yeah.” And he hasn’t seen him in person for a couple of months. He said, “I can hear it on the phone ... He’s angry all of the time.” And I said, “Exactly.”

The one thing he does that has always cleared his head is golf. And I had another guy call who he golfs with, and he said, “Did I do something to offend him?” And so I had to explain—and I had explained it to him before, but he still wasn’t getting it. He has two grown sons that are twins and they’re 21 and they have autism. And so after I pointed out some of the similarities, suddenly it all dawned on him that that’s what was happening. All of us are withdrawing from people on the outside.
    And he fathered two mulatos with a burner that are autistic. Gets worse and worse, that.

And then when I say he has anger outbursts, people just sort of brush it aside, like, No big deal, everybody gets mad once in a while. They don’t understand the intensity of it, and how out of character it is, especially for my husband.
    Cry me a river, burner.
    https://deadspin.com/my-husband-is-d...day-1837411982
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like feetsball niggers who got concussions suffer from muh head and muh dik problems.
    Retired NFL Fullback Le’Ron McClain Pleads For Help On Twitter, Says He Needs To Get His Head Checked

Retired NFL fullback Le’Ron McClain took to Twitter Saturday to plead for help dealing with head and brain troubles he said have resulted from playing football.

In a series of emotional and expletive-filled tweets, McClain said his brain is tired and he needs to get his “head checked.”

“Need to tell my story of how my head is crazy and how football did it,” McClain wrote. “Please someone help me get this out the @NFL puts paperwork in out (sic) faces and thats it.”

Reports show an increasing number of retired NFL players who have suffered repetitive hits to the head have developed memory and cognitive issues such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, depression and chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE). CTE is a degenerative disease of the brain and is associated with repeated head traumas like concussions.
    https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...-head-checked/

Concussion linked to erectile dysfunction in ex-US football pros

Muh dik!

Former American football players who suffered concussions are more likely to develop low testosterone levels and erectile dysfunction in later life, a study reported Monday.

More than 3,400 former National Football League (NFL) players were asked about their history of concussion symptoms by a team of researchers at Harvard University, and whether they were taking or had been recommended medication for low testosterone or erectile dysfunction (ED).

After controlling for other variables including hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol and so more, they found that former players in the "very high" concussion symptom group were about twice as likely to report low testosterone and ED compared to the group with the fewest concussion symptoms.

"We've found a really strong relationship between reports of concussion symptoms, and the likelihood that the guys reported erectile dysfunction, low testosterone," Rachel Grashow, lead author of the paper that appeared in JAMA Neurology told AFP.

The authors wrote in the paper that a possible explanation was concussion associated hypopituitarism, a disorder of the pituitary gland found at the base of the brain which regulates hormone production.
    https://news.yahoo.com/concussion-li...171904010.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    After controlling for other variables including hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol and so more
    That's BS. These are variables that are far more plausible explanations. When 100 niggers in a "study" all have a history of high-fat, high-cholesterol foods and obesity (show me a retired feetsballer buck that didn't), the only way to "control" for universally present values is to simply ignore them, in favor of bad science that "Well it got hit in the head!" It ignores the good science about thick nigger skulls.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All dindus have brain damage, as well as their mudsharks.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a typical nigger to me...…. Hang in there, mudshark. You'll earn your batwings soon enough.....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Looks like feetsball niggers who got concussions suffer from muh head and muh dik problems.
    Retired NFL Fullback Le’Ron McClain Pleads For Help On Twitter, Says He Needs To Get His Head Checked

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...-head-checked/

Concussion linked to erectile dysfunction in ex-US football pros

Muh dik!

https://news.yahoo.com/concussion-li...171904010.html
    That means no more niglets being born that are the spawn of this ape!! Money saved for taxpayers!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Says He Needs To Get His Head Checked
    And the results are in:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24160.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	8657

*I think someone on this forum created this?*