Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

RBG's cancer is back

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Treated Again For Cancer

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has just completed three weeks of radiation treatment at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, the U.S. Supreme Court disclosed Friday.

The radiation therapy, conducted on an outpatient basis, began Aug. 5, shortly after a localized cancerous tumor was discovered on Ginsburg's pancreas. The treatment included the insertion of a stent in Ginsburg's bile duct, according to a statement issued by the court.

Doctors at Sloan Kettering said further tests showed no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. The treatment comes just months after Ginsburg was operated on for lung cancer last December. The 86-year-old justice has been treated for cancer in various forms over the past 20 years.
    https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/75369..._medium=social
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take the high road and not "cheer for cancer" or wish her ill.

On the other hand, I will wish Trump great success in finding a new SCOTUS pick. WINNING AGAIN!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take the low road. I hope the commie cunt suffers terribly and dies soon.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care wether or not she suffers as long as she is gone and we get another conservative that liberals will lose their collective shit over.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    This prehistoric bitch has been treated for colorectal cancer, lung cancer and pancreatic cancer twice. Is this cunt related to Keith Richards ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D25_157_030_1200.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	8563

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I was raped by whoever Trump selects as her replacement!"
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This bitch has more lives than a ten ball tomcat.

Eventually Satan does not want her either.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't make sense, how she has had so many illnesses and close calls with death yet still survives. I have posted this video here before, its well worth watching. Its of her from probably around 18 months ago, she looks nearly dead then and somehow she is still alive today? The blood she drinks from those aborted babies must be keeping her alive.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can bet your ass everything humanly possible to keep her above ground until after the 2020 elections is beng done, no expense is being spared. She's getting medical care the rest of us can only dream of, because when she croaks, Trump gets his firm 6-3 majority-conservative SCOTUS.

If she croaks and Trump gets to pick her replacement, the last 60 years of liberal horseshit gets undone. The next poor bastard to be nominated is going to make what happened to Kavanaugh look like a friendly disagreement.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing regarding the Supreme Court, Trump needs to replace some of the more conservative judges as well. Or else we could find ourselves in the same spot the liberals are in 10 years from now. There are quite a few who are getting up there in years. Clarence "Uncle Tom" Thomas and Samuel Alito are both in their 70s now. They both need to go ahead and pack their bags so that Trump can replace them and not some liberal loon in the future.
    The good news is that liberal justice Stephen Breyer is not far behind Ginsburg in age. And Sotomayor - she is diabetic and has had several serious health scares regarding it.
    It sounds ghoulish to sit here playing the death game, googling peoples names to find out their ages but when people get up in their late 70s and 80s well its just expected. Its just part of life.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    I'll take the low road. I hope the commie cunt suffers terribly and dies soon.
    I hope she faceplants into her lentil soup so hard it splashes and causes the bowl to stick permanently to her rat eating face and they have to bury her that way. Rot in hell, commie bitch.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

YEAH! WE all were..... But the only details we can remember is our ass hurt....

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    The next poor bastard to be nominated is going to make what happened to Kavanaugh look like a friendly disagreement.
    Unfortunately, I believe you're right. This shit will get biblical. The dems will go all-in and NOTHING will be off-limits for them.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope she needs a pancreas transplant, and the only matching donor is Hillary. They would Arkancide Hillary to keep RBG going. Then, I hope her body rejects it!
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope she needs a pancreas transplant, and the only matching donor is Hillary. They would Arkancide Hillary to keep RBG going. Then, I hope her body rejects it!
    It's innovative thinking like that we need to succeed!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    It's innovative thinking like that we need to succeed!
    It's totally plausable... Wouldn't be the first time a Clinton organ was placed in a female body with no other choice.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's totally plausable... Wouldn't be the first time a Clinton organ was placed in a female body with no other choice.
    I'm no fan of Bill Clinton but I don't believe that slut Monika was a victim. She knew what she was doing.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I'm no fan of Bill Clinton but I don't believe that slut Monika was a victim. She knew what she was doing.
    I was going the Jennifer Flowers/Paula Jones, Air-Epstein, pedophile island, FORCED RAPE route.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast