Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Retired White NFL player and wife allegedly murdered by their adopted octaroon baboon

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is some sort of mutant nigger sprog hybrid.
    The bodies of former NFL lineman Barry Bennett and his wife were found inside their rural Minnesota home Wednesday and police are now searching for the couple’s 22-year-old son.

Barry and Carol Bennett, both 63, were found by a friend who performed a welfare check after phoning the Todd County Sheriff's Office to report that they had not responded to texts or phone calls since Tuesday.

In court documents filed Friday, authorities said the Bennetts died of "multiple gunshot wounds" at their home in Long Prairie, a town of about 3,500 about 100 miles northwest of Minneapolis. An arrest warrant has been issued for the couple's son, Dylan Bennett, who is charged with two counts of second-degree murder.

On Monday morning, Dylan Bennett was seen driving his car during a bank transaction in which a large sum of cash was withdrawn from the Bennetts' account, the complaint said.

Carol Bennett's credit and debit cards were used in Wisconsin, Illinois and Ohio on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Her car was found in Columbus, Ohio; Dylan Bennett had a plane ticket for a flight from Columbus to Cancun, Mexico.
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/barry...ennett-charged
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is only one reason why humans should NEVER adopt these baboons.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is some sort of mutant nigger sprog hybrid.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/barry...ennett-charged
    That looks like a dominicoon or Puerto ricoon!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has to be some nigger in there somewhere. That nose, jaw and lips just scream nigger.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.