Batwings issued after Tianna gets stabby with Shantae and her sister

Pennsylvania woman, 19, wanted in stabbings of 2 sisters; 1 killed

Police are searching for a Philadelphia teen accused of stabbing two sisters, killing one and critically wounding the other.

The Philadelphia Police Department said Thursday that Tianna Thomas, 19, was wanted in the Tuesday attack. Investigators say Thomas stabbed 23-year old Shantae Garrison multiple times in the chest, back and legs during an incident authorities reportedly believe started as a neighborhood dispute.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/pennsylva...d-woman-wanted
    "Instead of founding an intellectual elite, America has established a mulatto studfarm..."- Knut Hamsun

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Pennsylvania woman, 19, wanted in stabbings of 2 sisters; 1 killed

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pennsylva...d-woman-wanted
    I worked for the Philthadelphia Housing Authority in the mid eighties. This is just a typical weekend monkeyshine in Noaf Philthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I worked for the Philthadelphia Housing Authority in the mid eighties. This is just a typical weekend monkeyshine in Noaf Philthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that had to be a VERY dangerous job..... I'm surprised you made it out alive.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    @ Hatwood...

I keep meaning to put up a post in "The Yard..." recounting my experiences as a (barely) 18 y/o freshman during the Rodney King riots. I was mostly on the receiving end of niggershines, and had a front row seat to the niggershines. I'm not ashamed to say, I was scared shitless.