Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Riot with a soundtrack hits town. Head for the hills!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-paint.html

Its that time of year again when niggers and their enablers take over this part of town and turn it into a toilet for two days.

The streets are eerily quiet, with a tension like something is about to kick off. The only sound breaking the lull is the wail of sirens on the police riot wagon convoys and the police helicopters overhead as they pass my house.

Yesterday saw the early influx of 'fambly niggers'. Slightly more organised than their pavement ape counterparts, because they were buying (shoplifting) provisions from the local supermarket in readiness for today's riot with a sound track.

The police have also come prepared this year, with 12,000 officers, metal detector arches, dogs and firearms teams (WTF!?).

As always, the crime figures will be played down and won't include crimes committed outside of ground zero by the scum drawn in by the bongo beats and easy pickings of stoned libtard white girls with £1000 iphones and Daddy's credit card on show.

This year, the police have been told not to dance for photo opportunities. Apparently this takes their eyes off the crimes being committed under their noses (well, duh.).

Tomorrow, when I take the hound out for his anti-meridian perambulation around the park. I shall rather forgetfully fail to clean up after him. Safe in the knowledge that some wasted leftard is going to pick up that five kilo steamer, swaddle it and adopt it as an orphan from a disadvantaged background.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My parents are in the Bath area right now (the rural surrounds, actually). They've gone for a month or so every summer for the last few years. Dad's best friend married a British gal who inherited a "farm" when her mother passed away a few years ago. They also have a place in La Jolla a few streets over from Mom and Dad. We're going to visit when the little guy gets a little older.

Anyway, that area appears to be a good distance from the nigger bongo party in your OP.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    The police have also come prepared this year, with 12,000 officers, metal detector arches, dogs and firearms teams (WTF!?).
    And that'll be just a token presence anyway, from what I understand.

with temperatures set to reach at least 86F on both days.
    London Ambulance Service urged people to drink water and look after themselves as they treated patients who had 'too much to drink' in the scorching heat.
    Uh, yeah. Anyway, hotter weather only enables the niggers further.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ons-drugs.html

That was day one.

As I mentioned, they don't show the coonival related crime outside of ground zero. Like this little gem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_DSC_0528.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	221.1 KB 
ID:	8610

"Dat traffic light jumped out and bit my car officer"

Name:	thumbnail_DSC_0529.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	340.3 KB 
ID:	8611

May have had something to do with this. There are thousands of these things all over the area this morning.

Name:	thumbnail_DSC_0531.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	346.1 KB 
ID:	8612

Niggers invade Holland park. Leave their crap all over the place and fail to relocate it to the bins 20 yards away.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The photos in that DM article. There was a time not that long ago that such lewd behavior would get you locked up. Syrup of ipecac has nothing on the filthy niggers displayed there.

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    The photos in that DM article. There was a time not that long ago that such lewd behavior would get you locked up. Syrup of ipecac has nothing on the filthy niggers displayed there.

You're lucky I didn't post the article with the semi-clad spear chucker cellulite fields.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those pictures are beyond disgusting. My sympathies to all humans who had to endure this obscene shit-fest.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    These...Click image for larger version. 

Those would be 'whippets' I guess, nitrous oxide? I understand that can produce a euphoria and an out-of-body experience so I guess if your a nigger, out of body would be a better place to be but I still dont get it.

Also, and I'm just guessing, but I imagine the shit these niggers buy at the haid shop isn't exactly pharmaceutical grade nitrous. God knows what kind of pesticide or other crap that's in those canisters.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    These...Click image for larger version. 

Those would be 'whippets' I guess, nitrous oxide? I understand that can produce a euphoria and an out-of-body experience so I guess if your a nigger, out of body would be a better place to be but I still dont get it.

Also, and I'm just guessing, but I imagine the shit these niggers buy at the haid shop isn't exactly pharmaceutical grade nitrous. God knows what kind of pesticide or other crap that's in those canisters.
    They're actually used for whipped cream dispensers, thus the name "whippits". So it's food grade, and not carcinogenic. I've huffed them a few times in the past. Not much of an experience other than a very quick, short lasting buzz. And don't be standing when you do it. You can easily pass out. But not particulary dangerous. Honestly, once you're over 21 (or 18 in countries less baptist/mormon about alcohol) good bourbon is cheaper and better.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    [
    Its that time of year again when niggers and their enablers take over this part of town and turn it into a toilet for two days.

The streets are eerily quiet, with a tension like something is about to kick off. The only sound breaking the lull is the wail of sirens on the police riot wagon convoys and the police helicopters overhead as they pass my house.
    Yep.

Police in London have found a giant zombie knife 'abandoned on the ground' after an alleged attack at Notting Hill Carnival.

More officers have been granted stop and search powers at the event after 11 officers were set upon by revellers over the weekend, and 97 arrests including drug possession and assault were recorded.

Footage from the event yesterday showed an officer on the street walking with a large black knife, while wearing protective gloves.

The officer walks past many revellers with the knife, as people continue to enjoy the carnival atmosphere.

A witness on the scene told MailOnline that the weapon had been dumped shortly after the attack which happened at around 8pm yesterday.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woman's top lip bitten off at Notting Hill Carnival by man who said 'I'm the Devil'

MOAR monkeyshines at the nigger festival.

Detectives today appealed for the public’s help to trace a man who bit off a woman’s top lip at the Notting Hill Carnival after telling her “I’m the Devil”.

The unnamed victim, who police say suffered “life-changing” injuries, was chatting with some other women when she was approached by the man.

He told her “I’m the devil” before leaning towards her and biting of her top lip in what police today described as a “horrific” attack.

The woman, who was left bleeding heavily and in shock, was taken to hospital and has since had extensive surgery. She will need further operations.

Police say the suspect was a black man with short black hair of muscular build who wore a black t-shirt.
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4226606.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.