Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugly, horsefaced 'journalist' says that the White, male heterosexual patriarchy "isn't working"

Over the past week, an assortment of trending stories — from Jeffrey Epstein to the Dayton and El Paso mass shooters, to Miley Cyrus’s separation and Julianne Hough’s declaration that she’s “not straight” — together have laid bare the strictures of an American patriarchy on the edge of a nervous breakdown. As the status quo, heterosexuality is just not working.

Framed differently, the picture is this: Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women. Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.
    Here's the fugly broad that penned this LOL

Absconding from responsibility is the quintessential strategy of the patriarchy; it’s how men stay in control and never lose their power. As Lorde wrote in “Sister Outsider,” the cost for those of us who not only have carry the responsibility of others but to educate them, too, is our own liberation, agency and self-creation: “The oppressors maintain their position and evade their responsibility for their own actions. There is a constant drain of energy which might be better used in redefining ourselves and devising realistic scenarios for altering the present and constructing the future."
    https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...er-ncna1042931

LOL and after all the times women made me take them to dinner, buy them flowers, hold their hand and whatnot just so I might have a shot at gettin' my peener wet I find out that I've been doing it wrong. I am an oppressive patriarchy that uses my raw sexuality to dominate women. LOL
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jS5PnVn.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	573.7 KB 
ID:	8585

Aaaahhhhhahahaahaaa

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Views:	44 
ID:	8587

Hey! I was a single woman for quite a while and that's... pretty accurate, actually.

Did that wretched hag ever stop to think that without that horrible, oppressive heterosexuality, she wouldn't be here to flap her gums over the evilness of het males?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Views:	44 
ID:	8587

Hey! I was a single woman for quite a while and that's... pretty accurate, actually.

Did that wretched hag ever stop to think that without that horrible, oppressive heterosexuality, she wouldn't be here to flap her gums over the evilness of het males?
    She is the kind of worthless beyotch that would vote for "fauxahontas!"

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    As the status quo, heterosexuality is just not working.
    Well it is, sort of (if you count the last 64,019 years)

https://humanhistorytimeline.com/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As the status quo, heterosexuality is just not working.
    Maybe she's right. Let everyone be homosexuals or sterile trannies and the human race can end. At this point in time that's not such a bad idea.

I am an oppressive patriarchy that uses my raw sexuality to dominate women. LOL
    Don't forget about toxic masculinity. Gillette and this harpy do not approve.