Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger found in some girl's closet, parents arrested instead of nigger.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/parents-c...235755474.html

Parents charged with hate crime after allegedly assaulting boy found in daughter's closet
    The girl is a mudshark or hispanic shark LOL.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guarantee if my father had found a nigger in my closet when I was a girl, there would definitely have been racial slurs and a beating. No one would have batted an eye, either. So now if parents try to protect their daughters and if the boy isn't lily-white, it's a "hate crime". Sure. Why not?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    My dad would have reacted quietly and swiftly. The hogs would have been fed and no one would have heard of it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guarantee if my father had found a nigger in my closet when I was a girl, there would definitely have been racial slurs and a beating. No one would have batted an eye, either. So now if parents try to protect their daughters and if the boy isn't lily-white, it's a "hate crime". Sure. Why not?
    With the constant pushing of nigger + human mixing in every form of media these days those impressionable young ladies could rebel. The father would be marked a racist and the daughter eventually a victim of the niggers the left has made her to believe are the cool kids to date.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger illegally trespasses, punches the mother of the house and probably was up to illegal, statutory rape muh dik, too. And the parents are charged with 'hate crime?' Clown world, honk honk.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuckin' imbeciles.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    If the parents were white non-Hispanic this would be front page news for weeks.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they make bail in time to get a morning after pill shoved down the burner's throat.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I hope they make bail in time to get a morning after pill shoved down the burner's throat.