LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Robert de Niro's platform shoes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ljw06eh51y5ps8428fcp.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	8583

According to CelebHeights.com, De Niro is a respectable 5'10", and Pacino is 5'7". The three-inch platforms (I’m guessing here. Maybe they are four inches?) make for a much more dramatic difference in height.
    5'10", I didn't know they stacked shit that high! From that picture, it is shit. "You tryin' to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere, huh?"

https://jezebel.com/is-this-shoe-ok-...n-s-1837270914
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to like De Niro as an actor. I always knew he was a liberal shit but his recent antics with his views of Trump make me sick. If any celebrity had come out and said "fuck Obama" in public, they would be washed up in minutes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see he and his sheboon split up.

Name:	de-niro-hightower-feature.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	8586

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Name:	de-niro-hightower-feature.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	8586
    I believe he was married to another sheboon before this one!! He's a discrace!! I grew up in an Italian neighborhood and the neighbors hated "Mulignans!"

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    De Negro has supposedly moved to Bay City Michigan, which is a small town of humans, north of completely fixated hellholes like Saginaw, Flint, and DeToilet. My father lives in Bay City and has seen DeNegro at the local bars. Perhaps one day I will run into him and let him know what a nigger loving turd he is.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe he was married to another sheboon before this one!!
    Yes, and I see he had another boon in between the sows he married. He sure likes that dark meat.

He's a discrace!! I grew up in an Italian neighborhood and the neighbors hated "Mulignans!"
    It's been my understanding that Italians historically hate niggers. I guess he's the "black sheep".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, and I see he had another boon in between the sows he married. He sure likes that dark meat.

It's been my understanding that Italians historically hate niggers. I guess he's the "black sheep".
    My grandmother used to always say things like 'that coon is as black as an ace of spades". It used to crack me up as a kid before I even knew what a "coon" was.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    My grandmother used to always say things like 'that coon is as black as an ace of spades". It used to crack me up as a kid before I even knew what a "coon" was.
    My mom used the term "Jigaboo!" That always cracked me up!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    My Grandma would either call them coloreds or negroes in a real condescending tone. She would always whisper to us "Don't be seen in public talking to those coloreds, it will give your family a bad name". If she would see niggers in a store she would tug your shirt to pull you in the other direction while whispering negroes!

Oh and to get back on topic I bet DeNiro is really only 5' 2".
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I believe he was married to another sheboon before this one!! He's a discrace!! I grew up in an Italian neighborhood and the neighbors hated "Mulignans!"
    He's drilled with two different sows?! All I know about is the latest one, which effectively bankrupted him so that he has to keep making movies.

It's mind-boggling to me how someone can make hundreds of millions of dollars, figure an easy $100 million after taxes, and still have a lifestyle not much more than check to check.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    He's drilled with two different sows?! All I know about is the latest one, which effectively bankrupted him so that he has to keep making movies.

It's mind-boggling to me how someone can make hundreds of millions of dollars, figure an easy $100 million after taxes, and still have a lifestyle not much more than check to check.
    When you drill oil. the NIGGER rubs off on you. Same thing with coalburning!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's drilled with two different sows?!
    No, three of them! There was one he never married. Looks like he's never been with anyone but sows.

"Toukie"

Name:	Robert-De-Niro-family-ex-partner-Toukie-Smith.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	8613

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, three of them! There was one he never married. Looks like he's never been with anyone but sows.

"Toukie"

Name:	Robert-De-Niro-family-ex-partner-Toukie-Smith.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	8613
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 186
Size:  1.07 MBName:  tenor.gif
Views: 186
Size:  1.07 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And DeNegro spent a large part of his career playing nigger-hating mobster roles. I'd have loved to hear some of those conversations at home.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.