Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cokethia and her groidle kicked out of their squalid nigger nest

Last August, Cokethia Goodman returned home from work to discover a typed letter from her landlord in the mailbox. She felt a familiar panic as she began to read it. For nearly a year, Goodman and her six children—two of them adopted after being abandoned at birth—had been living in a derelict but functional three-bedroom house in the historically black Peoplestown neighborhood of Atlanta.
    Six sprogs - and you know she's getting paid for the two "adopted" niglets - no baby daddies, no money, living in squalor - another nigger sob story designed to engender white guilt.
    “You think you did everything you’re supposed to do,” she told me, “and then this happens.”

says Cokethia. Yeah, you've done a great job - at failing.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1546...=pocket-newtab

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    But now, reading the landlord’s terse notice, she realized that these efforts had been insufficient. When her lease expired at the end of the month, it would not be renewed.
    Yeah well no shit. Some developer with money is buying out the failed nigger nesting boxes (apartment complexes) and doing something worthwhile with the property.

Why anyone would try to keep up a property that's bleeding them dry just to house niggers is beyond me. That's got to be a nightmare with the government on one side forcing you to accept niggers and then on the other side, the apes renting the places just constantly tearing the place up, leaving it filthy and nearly uninhabitable. I'd bail out to a developer first chance I got.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if it wasn't an uninhabitable slum when Cokethia and her pack of feral sprogs moved in, you know it was when they got booted out. Look at that picture. All of them too lazy and worthless to even cut the grass.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a longtime renter, Goodman was acquainted with the capriciousness of Atlanta’s housing market. She knew how easily the house could slip away. Seeking to avoid this outcome, she ensured that her rent checks were never late and, despite her exhausting work schedule, became a stickler for cleanliness. So strong was her fear of being deemed a “difficult” tenant that she avoided requesting basic repairs. But now, reading the landlord’s terse notice, she realized that these efforts had been insufficient. When her lease expired at the end of the month, it would not be renewed. No explanation was legally required, and none was provided. “You think you did everything you’re supposed to do,” she told me, “and then this happens.”

Translated:

As a longtime Section Ape leech, the sow was just one of many niggers ruining Atlanta's housing market. It knew the landlord was losing money every month but complains about "racism" anyway, and always acts like it's doing that the government issues timely rent checks. With bongo parties until early morning and never having a job, it could never be troubled to so much as mow the lawn (just imagine what the nigger nest must look like inside). It never took responsibility to fix things that it destroyed, and the landlord rued the day the fambly moved in, with all their complaints about things that they ruined or caused, from fire and water damage to cockroaches and rats. Finally the landlord could get rid of the niggers, and it's just another thing for them to blame YT for. At least for once there's no law requiring the landlord to keep losing money. The sow finished, "Ook ook muhfuggahs, we dindu nuffins an yet we beez gone kicked out an sheeit."
    What a story of TNB. The niggers move into another house, and no surprise, it's completely niggered up with backed up sinks and toilets, and a niglet supposedly got an electric shock from standing water in the kitchen sink. Ordinarily I'd say that's just a nigger lie, but I wouldn't be surprised they ruined a house like that already.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.