Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Walmart workers loading up fat sow onto a mobility scooter

So i pull into my local nigmart a few days ago. I notice a car close to me with two Walmart workers struggling beside of it. Young white guys. Thats when i realize what was going on, they were not trying to put a large package inside the car, they were trying to pull a large package out of the car. A 400+ pound boon. They helped this thing out of its hooptie, then helped it get positioned onto a mobility scooter. (oh that poor scooter).
    I would come to find out from a younger cousin of mine who works at Walmart that this is a thing now. Niggers call ahead before they get to the store to reserve a scooter and that employees have to drive it out to their car when they get there - to help the disabled. Disabled, yeah right. Just fat niggers is all.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised Nig Mart allows its employees to physically assist niggers onto the scooter.

That is a nigger lotto waiting to happen!

I can see the image now. A young 90 lb human girl crying over a 400 lb sow that is rolling around on the hot pavement!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when is being a lazy fat ass sow considered a disability?

Fat bitch should've been made to walk with a regular cart.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a picture of the boon. Walking is racist so its up to the white man to provide mobility wheelchairs for niggers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190817_135857_HDR-2.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	317.8 KB 
ID:	8568

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's only so much those scooters can take. The sowapotami using them are so much weight, the batteries must get drained after only a couple of aisles: just enough to get to the chicken wings and ice cream.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when is being a lazy fat ass sow considered a disability?
    Yep. Feeding yourself into morbid obesity with fast food now qualifies you to collect disability, as does being a crack addict or alcoholic. I'm sure we taxpayers don't mind digging a little deeper into what's left of our hard-earned money to subsidize fat sows like this one.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Here is a picture of the boon. Walking is racist so its up to the white man to provide mobility wheelchairs for niggers.

Yeesh! What a fat fuckin' Monsterilla…..

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Yeesh! What a fat fuckin' Monsterilla…..
    I didn't know that there are nigger sumo wrestlers!!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers call ahead before they get to the store to reserve a scooter and that employees have to drive it out to their car when they get there - to help the disabled.
    When I first read this, it was kind of hard to believe. So this is a real thing now, a service NigMart offers to its customers?

So not only are we all paying to fatten-up these hogs, now we've made it possible to do so without really having to move. Fuck man what's next, stowing the crap away and cooking it for them so all they have to do is stuff it in their maws and chew?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today at the supermarket Mrs. S and I saw the epitome of an EBT-leeching sowapotamus. It was cruising around in a motorized shopping cart filled to the brim with frozen pizzas, chips, soda, you name it. When it came to the pork ribs, though, that 300-pound monstrosity could still jump right out and start flipping over every last one. (Public service warning: remember to wash all plastic-packaged food, especially meat, because you never know what niggers have been pawing at them!)
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw a couple boons in Nogmart around a week ago loading down their shopping carts with candy. You would have thought it was October and they were stocking up for Trick or Treat, just pitching random packs of candy in their cart left and right. And so excited about it as well, oooking out OOOOH GETS DIS, GETS DATS!!! No actual food in their cart, just candy. I was just wanting a pack of Reese's peanut butter cups but hey all were gone, right in those niggers carts.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next, it will be KFC sending the Home Depot flatbed and forklift to deliver Janiqua the Hutt to KFC for its feeding.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe if that ratchet sow laid off the fried chiggun and walked a bit more, she would NOT look like a sea cow
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw a couple boons in Nogmart around a week ago loading down their shopping carts with candy. You would have thought it was October and they were stocking up for Trick or Treat, just pitching random packs of candy in their cart left and right. And so excited about it as well, oooking out OOOOH GETS DIS, GETS DATS!!! No actual food in their cart, just candy. I was just wanting a pack of Reese's peanut butter cups but hey all were gone, right in those niggers carts.
    Want to bet they "found" or stole someone's credit card?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The diabetes will catch up with them soon enough. Then they will really need that scooter.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So let me get this straight: You can't TOUCH a nigger who's stealing, even when you catch them purple-handed in the act, but it's now a requirement of the job to unload them like the static, mindless pallet of freight they are?

Man, I'm missing the boat here, I should go work for Wal-Mart, do this once, claim an injury and permanent disability, and make Wal-Mart pay for it.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I first read this post a few days ago. When I noticed it again earlier a few thoughts came to me, the last of which made me verp.

Nig Mart has teams of lawyers up in Arkansas who's sole job is to avoid nigger lotteries. They shape corporate policy and respond with brute force to any and all lawsuits - even the ones with merit that Sam Walton would have simply paid out when he was alive. I have seen it first hand and also have family that go to church every Sunday with people that used to call him by his first name and can speak for him.

What the hell are these guys thinking by allowing this? They are opening themselves up BIG TIME for a nigger to "drop a suit on a cat" as they put it.

What if that sow had decided that it needed to take a shit outside of it's circus tent sized adult diaper? Would it demand help since it got the store to help it out of it's car? To go from the fat cart to the toilet? What if this whale had slipped on it's own shit after it forced the associate to help it out of it's one week old diaper spilling it's load onto the restroom floor? What if the associate suffered a crush injury or fatality pinned between this sow, it's shit, and the floor? What if the employee was a a nigger as well? Now they would be faced with at least two lawsuits!

Wal Mart legal team, get you heads out of your collective assess before your employees get theirs stuck in a niggopotamus' ass. This can only lead to bad press, less human paying customers and higher prices. Food stamps aren't worth it guys.