Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The Clintons, Rothschilds & John Kerry hold a niggerfest in Martha's Vineyard for Billy's B-day

Let's get together with the Scumbag Elite in the Fifth Circle Of Hell and sing nigger songs!
    As the evening progressed, and most everyone was getting deeper and deeper into their cups, it was time to sing. First came a rousing edition of “Lift Ev’ry Voice and Sing”—often referred as the black national anthem—based on a 1900 poem by James Weldon Johnson and set to music five years later by his brother. Jordan and Clinton led the assembled group in song.
    In the Grand Liberal Tradition of loving the nigger from a safe distance (I bet zero niggers live in Martha's Vineyard.) Except for maybe Butlers and assorted staff.

For a while now, the two men have also been celebrating their birthdays together, courtesy of their friends Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, of the imperial European banking family, and his wife, Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a former telecommunications executive. The latest party was held this past weekend on Martha’s Vineyard at Bagehot Backs, the Rothschilds’ tasteful estate in Edgartown—it has been featured in many a shelter magazine—and included quite an A-list cast of characters, including many Democratic party stalwarts.

Hillary Clinton was there with her husband, of course, as was John Kerry, the former Massachusetts senator and secretary of state who recently moved to the Vineyard from Nantucket. So too were Mark Warner, Democrat senator of Virginia, and Terry McAuliffe, the former governor. Billionaire Carlos Slim, the Mexican businessman who owns a large stake in the New York Times, made an appearance. Harvard professor Henry Louis “Skip” Gates Jr. was also in attendance, according to videos sent by a source, although another Harvard professor, Alan Dershowitz, who has attended the party in the past, was not. (Notably absent from the celebration were any traces of Barack or Michelle Obama, or Valerie Jarrett, President Obama’s senior adviser, who also vacations on the Vineyard at this time of year.)

As the evening progressed, and most everyone was getting deeper and deeper into their cups, it was time to sing. First came a rousing edition of “Lift Ev’ry Voice and Sing”—often referred as the black national anthem—based on a 1900 poem by James Weldon Johnson and set to music five years later by his brother. Jordan and Clinton led the assembled group in song.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Planning on how to ruin the U.S. further (niggercoddling and whatever else) as part of the globalist agenda. They're meeting right in the open, and nobody cares.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    (Notably absent from the celebration were any traces of Barack or Michelle Obama, or Valerie Jarrett, President Obama’s senior adviser, who also vacations on the Vineyard at this time of year.)
    Satanist money changers and their minions were not cavorting with niggers? (who are the product of Satan's asshole..)?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aint nobody got time.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	8558
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Billionaire Carlos Slim, the Mexican businessman who owns a large stake in the New York Times,
    I know him! He keeps sending me emails, saying he wants to donate $2,500,000 to me "secretly" - even though he doesn't know my name - without his family knowing about it. What a guy.

My charitable foundation (The Carlos Slim Helu Charitable Foundation) technically is responsible for awarding grant/donation but I have always wanted to make a personal donation to random individuals in any part of the world and that is why I have decided to give [$2,500,000.00] to you secretly without my family foundation being aware.
    .............Best wishes to you in this season of merriment (in August?).
    Mr.Carlos Slim Helu.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that isn't just one more reason to vote for Trump...

It's so out in the open, really. Elites hob knobbing with globalists, while they keep their token niggers around for entertainment purposes.