Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

FL "caregivers" Jalayah, Carolyn Joe, Breneisha*Blunt and Sheneka*Hester abuse disabled person.

Jalayah Wiggins, Carolyn Joe, Breneisha*Blunt and Sheneka*Hester abuse disabled person in group home.

2 have been wrangled, 2 are still on the knuckle.

No images in the story, had to find the booking photos.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/4-mo...ient/978566142

Who hires niggers for a caregiver? Stupid coddlers!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who hires niggers for a caregiver?
    Every caregiver/home health aide I've seen on Judge Judy has been an obese, violent, uneducated, brutal savage sow. "Take your vitamins, folks!" JJ advised after listening to one of them.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Investigators said that the caregivers told them that the patient caused the injuries to herself.
    Dindus always. It's infuriating to think they'll plead down to misdemeanor assault, and probably not even lose any licenses.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breneisha Kantrel Blunt: 5'7", 235 lbs...

I've got 6+ inches on that nigger sow (and no, I'm talking about my dick...), and it still out-weighs me by over 50 lbs!

EBT has been very good to that sow!

Jesus, what a hideous sheboon!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Breneisha Kantrel Blunt: 5'7", 235 lbs...

I've got 6+ inches on that nigger sow (and no, I'm talking about my dick...), and it still out-weighs me by over 50 lbs!

EBT has been very good to that sow!

Jesus, what a hideous sheboon!
    I once had a sowapotamus supervisor with those differences in the opposite direction: just over 5 feet tall, and had to be nearing 300 pounds, if you can stand to imagine such a horrible thing. Worst work experience of my life. The thing was incompetent, outrightly racist against YTs, always took paid medical time off for BS reasons like a bad back, and threatened to sue for "discrimination" after HR's first warning. The company had no backbone to do the right thing and finally included the vile thing in a round of layoffs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I once had a sowapotamus supervisor with those differences in the opposite direction: just over 5 feet tall, and had to be nearing 300 pounds, if you can stand to imagine such a horrible thing. Worst work experience of my life. The thing was incompetent, outrightly racist against YTs, always took paid medical time off for BS reasons like a bad back, and threatened to sue for "discrimination" after HR's first warning. The company had no backbone to do the right thing and finally included the vile thing in a round of layoffs.
    There's ZERO CHANCE these fucking sows get that fat without EBT!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    No EBT......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a-group-of-nyagatom-girls-with-braided-leather-aprons-and-beautifully-B2ER8F.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	470.0 KB 
ID:	8581

EBT, Line at da welfa office.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foodstamps2_t607.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	8582

BTW, the second picture IS actually outside of a welfare office.

http://www.singlemoms.org/how-to-app...nap-in-the-us/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is all they hire in those places, niggers. And not only that, but niggers straight off the boat from Africa. Don't put your family members in one of those places. Your parents wiped your ass when you were a baby and paid to feed you until you were 18 (maybe longer), the least you can do is take care of them when they get old. I know first hand how hard it is, but its the best decision.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if it cheated that way (probably), but it loved doing the foster kids scam: host a bunch of niglets, squeeze them into one bedroom, use the monthly checks only for bare necessities, and pocket the rest of the money.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    That is all they hire in those places, niggers. And not only that, but niggers straight off the boat from Africa. Don't put your family members in one of those places. Your parents wiped your ass when you were a baby and paid to feed you until you were 18 (maybe longer), the least you can do is take care of them when they get old. I know first hand how hard it is, but its the best decision.
    Exactly! I just added a "mother in law suite" to my house for my mom. Still gives her privacy and some independence but we are right there if she needs us, and we can make sure she eats properly and takes her medication properly.

If she ever needs full time nursing care, then I will hire properly vetted human nurses to come in.

Elders in my family have never been in a nursing home, and all have passed at home where they are comfortable.

For my father, against doctors advise, we had him transported home for his final 3 days. We knew it was time and did not want him to pass in a hospital.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ***UPDATE***

*The 2 sows that were on the knuckle have been wrangled.

*Two additional sows have been charged and wrangled.

*The update link, has surveillance video of the abuse. NOTE: it will piss you off!

For the search engines, here are all the names:
    Breneisha Kantrel Blunt, 29, and Sheneka Adel Hester, 41, both of Eustis; Carolyn Emma Lee Joe, 25, of Tavares; and Jaleyah Nicole Wiggins, 24, of Eustis.
    Michelle Charlene Vickers, 51, of Eustis, and Marquista Janey Stafford, 32, of Leesburg.

https://www.wftv.com/news/deep-viral...home/980248172

Four caregivers at a Florida group home are facing criminal charges after surveillance footage showed them beating, shoving and standing on the head of one of the home's disabled residents

Two days later, officers and DCF workers went back to Attain, where they were provided with surveillance camera footage of the time frame in which the woman was injured.
    What they saw was a shock
    Images of the additional filthy sows.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The victim was human!