Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

What I want as a nigger..

What do I want as a black American?

The legacy of slavery is indelibly borne on my black skin, and you handed me a second-class citizenship because of that skin.
    Here is what we with black skin know a lot about, firsthand: family separations, false reconstruction efforts, the abolishing of the Freedmen’s Bureau, Jim Crow policies, black codes, lynchings, cross-burnings, dehumanization, degradation, desegregation, the KKK, White Citizens Councils, media distortions (see “Birth of a Nation”), fake social media messages inciting racial divisiveness, burning churches, the destruction of successful black communities such as Rosewood, Fla., and Tulsa, Okla., sharecropping and defacto slavery, discrimination, economic disadvantages, racial bigotry, hatred, terrorism, intimidation, voter suppression, aggressive housing foreclosures, redlining, restrictive covenants, ghettos, gentrification, massive prison incarceration, political marginalization, economic burdens, guns and drugs dumped into our neighborhoods, the targeting of black activists by federal agencies, employment restrictions, toothless Affirmative Action policies, police brutality, shootings of unarmed black men, lack of accessible and affordable health care, deliberate barriers to wealth creation and generational transfer of wealth.

And you have the nerve to ask me what do I want as a black American?
    https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/08...lack-american/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. To secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, Deriving their just powers from the consent of the Governed.”
    Men, not niggers.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical nigger....thinks he is just like us other then his black skin.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the destruction of successful black communities such as Rosewood, Fla., and Tulsa, Okla.
    Really? Has there ever been a successful nigger community anywhere on the entire planet?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tulsa was a "successful" nigger coonmunity? I have friends in the area who'll laugh when I tell them that.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have a lot of nerve, nigger boy. You can't and won't ever be given equality because your species doesn't deserve it. You complain, and despite all the coddling given, it's not enough. You're able to burn coal today without paying the price, and yet you still want more. You have citizenship, but none of your actions prove you want to make this country better. Wealth building come to those who work hard, have common sense, and invest in tangible assets, not drugs or whores.
    You niggers have been here for 400 years, and have been given all the chances. You have no right to complain. If you can't get over it, I'm sure Mexico will welcome you gladly.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm sure Mexico will welcome you gladly.
    I doubt it; Mexicans hate niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Absolutely true, and something we need to keep in mind. Someday it could be useful. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was being facetious. What I'm saying is, get lost niggers, if you don't like it here, try your luck elsewhere. What smart country would want to accept Afro-American nigs and give them the equality they're asking for?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers still refuse to realize that it was other niggers who sold them to slave traders in the first place. That is of course racist to suggest that they have some responsibility for it. Any nigger living outside of Africa should be thankful for slavery. Their lives are a thousand times better for it.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So 90% of these grievances he's bitching about are things that a) were things that were happening 50-100 years ago (like Jim Crow), or b) shit niggers bring upon themselves (like being a disproportionately high part of the prison population)...

Anyone ever notice that?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    So 90% of these grievances he's bitching about are things that a) were things that were happening 50-100 years ago (like Jim Crow), or b) shit niggers bring upon themselves (like being a disproportionately high part of the prison population)...

Anyone ever notice that?
    Nope. I didn't even read the list, because I don't give a fuck about what a nigger wants or cares about.

Niggers can go to hell.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Very TRUE! Let them go to Haiti instead! Better yet, send ALL of our niggers there!!!!!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Very TRUE! Let them go to Haiti instead! Better yet, send ALL of our niggers there!!!!!!!!
    Haiti is way too close.

They need to all go back to Apefrica.

Or straight to hell.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Niggers still refuse to realize that it was other niggers who sold them to slave traders in the first place. That is of course racist to suggest that they have some responsibility for it. Any nigger living outside of Africa should be thankful for slavery. Their lives are a thousand times better for it.
    Completely TRUE! You don't see Americoon niggers moving to chimpbabwe, koonya or souf apefreaka. They need to shut the Fuck up!!!!!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Completely TRUE! You don't see Americoon niggers moving to chimpbabwe, koonya or souf apefreaka. They need to shut the Fuck up!!!!!!
    That's one thing with our local niggers. They never shut up. They're the most vocal and aggravating part of modern life. We who know what a nigger truly is are now a minority.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    TL;DR
    We all know what niggers really want. Muh-dik, drugs, booze, watermelon, fried chicken, and welfare.
    Name:  Niggerheaven.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  85.4 KB
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.