Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another vile nigger licking ice cream and putting it back

If we can't have mass deportation of niggers, we at least need segregation. "Whites Only" prevented this from happening.

It doesn't matter if the nigger bought it. Putting it back is product contamination, and there need to be federal charges, as well as Blue Bell suing the nigger for all costs involved.

A man in southeast Texas insists that he’s innocent after circulating a now-viral video of himself removing a container of vanilla Blue Bell ice cream from a Walmart freezer, licking the frozen dessert, and placing it back on the shelf.

Though the prankster has since received backlash and threats on social media for the stunt, police have confirmed that the man did indeed buy the ice cream after tampering with it.

Nevertheless, reps for Blue Bell are taking no chances in the frozen aisle, and have since removed all the half-gallon varieties of the same flavor at the Port Arthur Walmart. Officials for the superstore stressed that food-tampering is no “joke” and warned that they will cooperate with law enforcement on all such related investigations in the future.

On Monday night, a Facebook user identified only as “Dapper Don” uploaded a seemingly disturbing 20-second video. Removing a half-gallon tub of Blue Bell’s homemade vanilla flavor from a store shelf in the freezer aisle, the man opened and licked the dessert twice before putting it back on the store shelf with the lid reattached.
    “Happy National Soft Ice Cream Day #viral,” Don captioned the video, which has since been viewed over 82,000 times on the platform.
    https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/t...bell-ice-cream

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ice-cream-Facebook.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	8524
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Monkey see, monkey do.
    Never buy ice cream that doesn't have that protective layer of plastic around the lid. Or else you might ingest nigger slobberings.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a hard enough time understanding Human behavior, let alone the completely irrational mindlessness of niggers, but shit like this is so far out of the purview of my imagination, I simply can't understand it.

Here's what I can wrap my brain around...

NIGGERS SUCK!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If we can't have mass deportation of niggers, we at least need segregation. "Whites Only" prevented this from happening.

It doesn't matter if the nigger bought it. Putting it back is product contamination, and there need to be federal charges, as well as Blue Bell suing the nigger for all costs involved.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/t...bell-ice-cream

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ice-cream-Facebook.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	8524
    I wonder how many "MUH DIKS" that vile downlow nigger sucked before licking that Ice Cream! Niggers are the worst!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Monkey see, monkey do.
    Never buy ice cream that doesn't have that protective layer of plastic around the lid. Or else you might ingest nigger slobberings.
    I have avoided Blue Bell for years for that reason.
    Typically buy Bryers ice cream as it has the shrink wrap around the lid.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Monkey see, monkey do.
    I felt this way even before this nigger epidemic with the ice cream. I go as far as to open things like spices and parmesan cheese containers to check the seals before I put them in my cart.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, guys never buy any ice cream without tamper proof plastic around the lid. Seriously.
    Never buy anything unless you can tell it hasn't been tampered with. I worked in a grocery store as a kid and I've seen all sorts of monkeyshines.

Here's a funny story for ya. Years ago, when I was a kid, I worked in a grocery store in Chandler, AZ. Every other day we would find an empty bottle of vodka stashed somewhere in the grocery aisles. We always wondered; did the thief slam that whole bottle or empty it into a container to sneak it out?

Anyways it was shitty, bottom shelf Popov vodka. Not the good stuff. Why steal shit, huh? So, I got a promotion and they were shipping me out to another store in the chain. On my last day, as I was finishing up, I literally saw a huge fat 300lb she boon walking through the aisle with a bottle of Popov vodka . She was wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap. So, I said something to management on my way out. Until this day I still have fucking clue what was going on. Did that fat she boon chug it? Seriously, I still don't know.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyways it was shitty, bottom shelf Popov vodka. Not the good stuff. Why steal shit, huh? So, I got a promotion and they were shipping me out to another store in the chain. On my last day, as I was finishing up, I literally saw a huge fat 300lb she boon walking through the aisle with a bottle of Popov vodka . She was wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap. So, I said something to management on my way out. Until this day I still have fucking clue what was going on. Did that fat she boon chug it? Seriously, I still don't know.
    It probably was pouring vodka into a colostomy bag to add kick to its fermenting jenkem!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.