Close

Likes Likes:  0
    DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest

Detroit razes 250 homes per week. Not nearly enough.

This is an old story from 2014 but it's chock full of TNB.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be 13000 homes a year. If it could be done, and the niggers kicked out forever, Detroit might someday be a great city again.

I don't know if that reporter is a coddler, but "you have to bless the hearts of those people willing to stay" is BS. They stay because they're niggers in a natural habitat. They go to churches that hire security guards because it's again part of the natural habitat.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That would be 13000 homes a year. If it could be done, and the niggers kicked out forever, Detroit might someday be a great city again.

I don't know if that reporter is a coddler, but "you have to bless the hearts of those people willing to stay" is BS. They stay because they're niggers in a natural habitat. They go to churches that hire security guards because it's again part of the natural habitat.
    The issue with that is where do the niggers go?
    I certainly do not want them to infect and destroy another human city!

We know they won't go back to Africa. Though that is my first choice.

We need to have niggerhoods where they can chimp, conduct TNB, and kill each other. May as well be a place they already destroyed.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What they need is more humans to move in and dump their cash into the nigger gibsmedat pit. It isn't going to happen though. Detroit is one of the shining examples of what happens when niggers are the majority in a 1st world country.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    What they need is more humans to move in and dump their cash into the nigger gibsmedat pit. It isn't going to happen though. Detroit is one of the shining examples of what happens when niggers are the majority in a 1st world country.
    Just like Ba Mo', apelanta, ookland and memphrica!!!!