Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

A response to duplicate stories

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ed-by-visitors

There's an awful lot posted in the visitors forum that would never be posted in a members area
    Please explain.

1. I have noticed that certain members routinely add posts without ever having read the visitors area.
    2. I was unaware that visitors can add tags
    3. In the past threads were merged, so that the stories are fully fleshed out
    4. Alternatively when I find duplicate threads in the member area, I post links to them in the original visitors post.

Sandman added a lot of information to a topic for which I had only seen the video on bitchute. I appreciate finding out more about this, but why not post in the original thread?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't speak for the quote but I believe he was referring to unverified stories and/or unrelated topics. Those that do pop up in those categories you will not see as they are moderated.

We would prefer the main discussion be in the categorized members area so that topics are more organized. However the visitors section is there so that people can post who would otherwise not be comfortable registering. We encourage everyone who would like to contribute to register but understand not everyone is comfortable doing so. Niggers of course being the exception. Sometimes this leads to some duplicates.

As for duplicates. Some people do post duplicate stories in the members area that have been posted in the visitors section and vice verse. Duplicates are a bad habit that we try to keep down as close to zero as we can and merge duplicates that appear and/or move them to the appropriate section. People seem to get excited when posting a relevant story without checking to see if it has already been posted or verifying that it indeed was a nigger. It would be great if everyone did a search before posting new stories. That said... It can be a tricky balance. We encourage member participation in the visitors area. We want you to feel welcome and consider registering as a member.

We do not want to merge posts from the members area into the visitors area however because those threads eventually get lost and buried in that section and the topic lost. But we do not want to discourage participation by merging a visitors post into the members area where they can no longer participate. Posts made in the visitors forum do not get merged into the members area so that the original poster or other visitors can continue to contribute to it and/or respond again if desired/needed.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Thanks for the GREAT response to the response! (I would have got back to you sooner, but I was enjoying a nigger-free time out!)

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the GREAT response to the response! (I would have got back to you sooner, but I was enjoying a nigger-free time out!)
    I wish I could take one of those. I see them every day at work though. "Security" aka glorified parking attendants. I swear nigger thought process makes my brain hurt. It had to be 90 degrees out today and this nigger was wearing a wool cap and a winter coat.