Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Crafty Nigger Made One Million In Shoplifting Scam

https://www.wbtv.com/2019/08/21/man-...s-police-said/

I BLAME THE CASHIERS FOR NOT BEING SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT EXPENSIVE ITEMS RANG UP AT STUPID LOW PRICES. I'LL BET HE HAD SOME SHE BOONS WORKING THE REGISTERS TO ASSIST.

Police say the man accused of running a $1 million shoplifting scam is behind bars. The scheme may have been going on for nearly 10 years. At a Target in Carmel, Ind., the nigger walked to the toy aisle, picked up a Lego Star Wars set worth $169, slapped a fake bar code on the box and checked out for just $20. Police claimed that crime was duplicated countless times spanning nearly a decade at Target and Walmart stores in Carmel, Fishers, Avon and Plainfield, allowing 35-year-old Ryan Walker to pocket more than $1 million.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Far too clever for a nigger to have done this on it's own.....

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    I could see how this would work if you had someone on the inside helping you. Niggers used to do this all the time before barcodes were invented. If a nigger has the authority to override prices, they will abuse that gift every chance they get. I've seen it done.

But if I was to do this, I would get the Lego set and find a lower priced Lego set so that the scanner would just read LEGO and the cashier wouldn't think twice. Not sure if the nigger even considered this but he may have, since he got away with it for so long.

If he got $1M in sales in ten years, that's a hundred thousand dollars a year! Not all of it was profit but it would be enough that he could live very well. My guess is that he was turned in to the police by an honest human or by a dishonest nigger accomplice. Otherwise, it would be really had to get a conviction. I bet this took many hours of undercover surveillance and video evidence to make this stick.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    I could see how this would work if you had someone on the inside helping you. Niggers used to do this all the time before barcodes were invented. If a nigger has the authority to override prices, they will abuse that gift every chance they get. I've seen it done.
    Many Walmarts stopped price-matching, and I'm sure a lot of it was from idiot cashiers or cashiers in cahoots. Self-checkout isn't much better. I remember an article about a nigger that cut off the UPC from a cheap TV, only to be caught at the front by greeters (and that was amazing when you think how most greeters don't look that closely).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.