Thread: Thank you !!!

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.

Thank you !!!

I just want to say, "thank you", from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time to produce, share, and archive chimpout radio! I have been re-living the glory days of the old Chimpout for weeks! It's the best shit on the web...period.
    I really can't convey how much it means to non brain dammaged humans who are bbombarded daily with shit-skin propa-uganda, that we arent an outlier in society, or all alone in our loathig for niggers.
    If you hate snakes, spiders, microbes, or any other lethal sub-species,,, it's ok. BUT, if you hate violent, ferrile, deadly niggers, there's something "wrong with YOU".
    It's good to hear others in their human voice saying, "fuck it, I hate those filthy things too", that reassures us that we are not alone.
    Again, to all hosts and guests, a very sincere 'Thank You', for letting all of our silent voices be heard!
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Completely agree!
    I like to send a Thank you also!
    And fukNigs. Niggers are shit. Every time I hear about blakk and brown, I get all itchy, I get compelled to flush it down.

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    I just want to say, "thank you", from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time to produce, share, and archive chimpout radio! I have been re-living the glory days of the old Chimpout for weeks! It's the best shit on the web...period.
    I really can't convey how much it means to non brain dammaged humans who are bbombarded daily with shit-skin propa-uganda, that we arent an outlier in society, or all alone in our loathig for niggers.
    If you hate snakes, spiders, microbes, or any other lethal sub-species,,, it's ok. BUT, if you hate violent, ferrile, deadly niggers, there's something "wrong with YOU".
    It's good to hear others in their human voice saying, "fuck it, I hate those filthy things too", that reassures us that we are not alone.
    Again, to all hosts and guests, a very sincere 'Thank You', for letting all of our silent voices be heard!

Well, then stay tuned into the Radio Show as DJ Stoopnig is back and we're making new radio shows and even live shows in the future.

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Of course, that Thank You goes out to the entire Chimpout site, moderators, and cumrunity as well!
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23