Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Africoons invade Maine

Maine, of all places. I went to Maine many times and don't recall ever seeing a nigger. Now the population there is going to find out what diversity is all about.

The rising numbers of African migrants seeking asylum in the United States overwhelmed a Maine basketball arena this summer and now, the people there have found homes thanks to local families in Maine. But it’s not all easy for migrants.
    Those local families are going to regret this decision. Helping niggers never works out well.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2019/08...acity-in-june/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Maine, of all places. I went to Maine many times and don't recall ever seeing a nigger. Now the population there is going to find out what diversity is all about.

Those local families are going to regret this decision. Helping niggers never works out well.

Biddeford, Augusta, and Lewiston have been niggerfuxated for some time now...

I guess the rest of the state is just catching up...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha Ha!
    Great idea. Send them Saharan fly feeders to Maine!
    Winter's comming. I bet by Oct. 1st you'll see the reports flooding in, of nigger-cicles and niggers burning down houses with extension cords and space heaters!
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

If this keeps up it will be like the area in Minnesota where that Nigger Muzzy cunt ilhan omar (elmi) is the rep. A bunch of ISIS recruits from that area! When will libtards ever learn?

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    When they said a sports arena was overcrowded with niggers, I thought they were talking about something that seats like ten thousand fans! Thank God it was just a local gym and we're only talking about maybe a hundred niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lived in Maine for about 5 years. At the time it was very nice. Aside of the Trucker women I could see myself living there. Despite that it is a liberal mecca of batshit crazy. As long as you lived out in the sicks you were ok. I haven't been back in a long time. It is sad that everywhere that used to be nigger free is filling up with moon crickets and sand niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When they said a sports arena was overcrowded with niggers, I thought they were talking about something that seats like ten thousand fans! Thank God it was just a local gym and we're only talking about maybe a hundred niggers.
    "Only" a hundred?

They're like cockroaches; they breed so fast, if you see 100, there's 1000.
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've met many people on the air as a ham radio operator. One comes to mind telling me he was a stationed in Korea. He was getting out of the service so they sent him to Maine in the winter time. He said after 2 weeks in Maine he asked to be sent back to Korea.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, unless Maine has vast nigger assistance programs, many wont make it through winter.
    Heating utilities are expensive, wood processing takes work and planning.

Food must be planned ahead in case of blizzards or ice storms.

Niggers are not capable of planning ahead.

The only reason they survive in big northern cities is all the government programs. ie: snow removal, utilities cannot be turned off, gas and oil companies cannot refuse delivery no matter how far behind payments are, shelters house and feed every nigger that comes in no matter how overcrowded they are.

These programs allow niggers to survive winter without any planning. They would not survive without it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    These programs allow niggers to survive winter without any planning.
    Exactly. They don't need planning. Government assistance will squeeze yet more money from the taxpayers - they're rich after all - to give to the parasitic, invading niggers who have never and will never pay one cent in taxes, and their future felon hellspawn. If the niggers don't get everything they want, they'll whine about it and the news will have stories about the poor sows and their niglets being denied because RAYCISS. Infuriating.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nan3000 View Post
    Well, unless Maine has vast nigger assistance programs, many wont make it through winter.
    Heating utilities are expensive, wood processing takes work and planning.

Food must be planned ahead in case of blizzards or ice storms.

Niggers are not capable of planning ahead.

The only reason they survive in big northern cities is all the government programs. ie: snow removal, utilities cannot be turned off, gas and oil companies cannot refuse delivery no matter how far behind payments are, shelters house and feed every nigger that comes in no matter how overcrowded they are.

These programs allow niggers to survive winter without any planning. They would not survive without it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    For a little while here there was the "warm home program". I saw that attached to my bill and asked what it was. It was in person so the lady was honest with me. She told me it was to cover the cost of people who aren't paying their bill because they can't shut off utilities to houses with children. Niggers know this so they basically just don't pay. I refused to pay it and had them remove it from my bill. It turns out it was supposed to be optional and they just added it to everyones bill. They tried to say I was supposed to "opt out" not opt in. Even though there was no notice at all. This "warm home program" charge was almost as much as my whole electric was effectively doubling my bill.