Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Self hating "White" likes playing "White Assholes" on nigger TV shows

Anybody can be an amateur white asshole. But it takes a particular combination of luck and talent to become a professional.

But my parents are immigrants, outsiders, and my mom taught me to judge people by what they do and who they are, rather than by the color of their skin. I’m 8 when we move to Hueytown, Alabama, during the roiling, boiling, festering racial cauldron of the mid-1960s. Men like Bear Bryant and George Wallace set the bar high for White Assholes. I see Governor Wallace being hailed a hero, his picture on the front page of the newspaper as he blocks black students from entering the University of Alabama, proudly proclaiming, “Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.” The mating call of the Alpha White Asshole. My mom despises those men who long nostalgically for the return of slavery.
    As soon as I can, I escape this clenched-tight, uber-polite, post-puritanical, repression-twisted world. I seek out radicals, subversives and revolutionaries. Like so many young Caucasoids over the last 50 years, I aspire to be black, without taking on any of the inconveniences. I adapt black language, style and strut. Or try to anyway. Because they are cool. And I am not.
    https://narratively.com/confessions-...white-asshole/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    judge people by what they do and who they are, rather than by the color of their skin.
    That's actually why we hate niggers, because of what they do. Skin color is just nature's warning sign for what's beneath.

It's what they are underneath, that leads to what they do, that defines them.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My mom despises those men who long nostalgically for the return of slavery.
    Must be a very short list of people. In 50+ years, I have yet to meet ANYONE who wants a return to slavery. I know a lot of people who want to RETURN slaves, though. I have zero practical use for a slave, there's not one single thing I need a nigger for in the 21st century.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not practical to have slaves today. You have to feed, clothe, discipline them, for a very low return on their labor. But it did keep them in check, not to rape, loot, and murder.
    Niggers are given too much freedoms, voices to complain, and be given preferential treatment. Now that they're citizens, it is impossible to deport them. Best we can do is make them gravitate to nigger cities, where they can do all their tribal warfare.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who would pose like that for a photo is a flaming asshole to the core.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He doth protest too much, methinks. Even before I awoke to the reality of niggers and had no harsh feelings towards them, I never went around proclaiming how cool I thought they were, how discrimination upset me and trying to act like a nigger sow.

As soon as I can, I escape this clenched-tight, uber-polite, post-puritanical, repression-twisted world.
    Keep hanging around with niggers and you might get your wish to escape this world sooner than you think.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These self hating, white guilt idiots need to go to live in a niggerhood to see if that cures their brainwashing. If not, they need to go to Africa with the rest of the niggers!

As Sandman pointed out, I dont judge a nigger because of its skin color, I judge them on behavior.

Also nobody wants niggers for slaves anymore. They were worthless 200 years ago and are worthless now.
    I dont want to be anywhere near niggers.

The only guilt I feel is that our ancestors released these beasts into our society.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    They are "Color Coded" for a damn good reason
    Truth be told, just the foul, ugly, hideous faces of niggers make me sick, not to mention their filthy looking shitskin. Couple that with their animalistic violence, is proof that they are not human at all.
    When I saw Roots the first time around, I thought, "Poor blacks". Not too long after that, I concluded that they're no angels. That's when I started despising them.

Even "magic" niggers eventually show their true criminal selves.
    Coalburning is bestiality.