Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Dem dogz be raciss an sheeit.

I have lived in the Nig Orleans suburbs off and on for over twenty years now. The first time was back in the nineties in the somewhat fuxated area of Marrero. We had lived there for four years in a middle class neighborhood that got “turnt” in our four short year tour after several projex were torn down due to the obvious reasons that I don't have to explain – You know... It was the normal to niggers things like how they will shit where they sleep when even a dog won't. Then there was the whole rapey robby stabby shooty and looty bidnizz as usual. What I can't explain is why the gubbamint decided to give all the niggers free section 8 housing in decent white neighborhoods once the bulldozers were done with the land toxic waste cleanup and general value improvements. I blame liberal white guilt and downlow racist who don't want niggers in their backyards but want the rest of us to pay for it.

At any rate, you know what they say, you can take the nigger out of the projex but you can't take the projex out of the nigger - and so it began. There were constant and ever increasing shenanigans day and night. I could write volumes about them but will save them for future post.

We adopted a pound mutt who very quickly and quite inexplicably turned racist. She didn't mind the sniglets running around but once they turned into breeding age (usually around 11), if not sooner, she hated them. She slept in our bedroom on the floor and never went out except to do her business in the backyard away from the groids. She would awaken from the soundest of slumbers and run though the house to the living room, jump on the couch and stick her head between the curtains barking furiously anytime a teenigger or older pavement ape skulked by. The only thing we could figure out is that there must be something about the tempo of pimp gimps in stolen Air Jordans shucking and jiving past our property that got her attention every time.

After happily moving to Texas, we never witnessed this behaviour again for the next six years as we had literally zero niggers in the whole town of just over six thousand. To give you an idea of the mindset of Texans in this area, our sister city was named White Settlement because, you guessed it, that's where all the white folk moved to to get away from all non-whites. So naturally we all grimaced when I once again, due to the needs of the Navy coming first, received my orders to move back to the Nig Orleans area to finish out my career and retire. This time we were better off financially and could afford to be more picky with our choice of neighborhoods. It's almost completely white. There actually used to be a sign saying “Don't let the sun set on your back in Plaquemines Parish” at the foot of the tunnel entrance to the parish. Everyone knew damn well who it was directed at and who was behind it. Judge Perez is still a legend around here but I digress. She was 11 years old by that time but still remembered her distrust of the coons. There are probably only a couple of dozen groid famblies within five miles of our house. They are mostly all the hold out descendents of sharecroppers. Most all of them still know their place and many of the older ones will still call me and mine sir or ma'am / missy. You might see a nigger walk down the street once or twice a month. She remembered the nigger threat and would still meet them at the window or passing by when we walked her, growling every single time. She passed away at the ripe old age of 18 and is now chasing niggers in doggy heaven. We all still miss her.

Last year, we adopted a half french bulldog, half shitzu mix (yes, that makes him a bullshit) who acts the same way. I have no explanation as to why or how this came to be. I don't even need one hand to count the number of his interactions with the nigs since we got him.

I do know it's very easy to train dogs to distrust niggers but we simply never did. I worked with a fellow a few years back who purchased a beauty of a pitbull. He overheard a couple of niggers up to no good on the other side of his fence talking about how they were going to steal his pup and teach it to fight for sport and profit. He immediately went and purchased a stuffed golliwog doll and spent the next couple of days smacking him in the face while yelling "NIGGER." After that, his dog was a nigger hating robocop. The niggers never showed up after the first time he almost cleared the six foot chain link to take a bite out of crime.

I have heard it said that many dogs which behave in this manner do so because of breeding. IE many of their past generations were bred and used to hunt down runaway slaves and have passed it down throughout their lineage . I've always thought dogs were a better judge of people than most people are of each other. I'd be willing to bet that if only dogs voted, we would have never had a down low nigger and his tranny sheboon voted into the office of prezidunce ub duh uniggered states.

Damn, I hate niggers and libtards but if you don't love dogs I've got to wonder about you.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My (older) brother and his family lived in a nice town just south of Houston for many years. Good schools, safe, clean -- a great place to raise kids...

Then, Hurricane Katrina happened, and the State allowed tens of thousands of Nog Orleans niggers to be relocated to the greater Houston area. Overnight, the schools became war zones, there was rampant crime, and you couldn't go anywhere without being accosted by filthy niggers. It got so bad, my brother sold his house at the end of 2006 and moved to a Rocky Mountains state.

PS: I'm a Navy brat. My Dad is a 37-year retired officer.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dogs can sense evil intent, that is why they hate niggers.

Glad to see you finally post. That was a great one. Jump in, the water is warm! And nigger free!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    He immediately went and purchased a stuffed golliwog doll and spent the next couple of days smacking him in the face while yelling "NIGGER." After that, his dog was a nigger hating robocop. The niggers never showed up after the first time he almost cleared the six foot chain link to take a bite out of crime.
    Good dog! Some are a little more trusting than others, but that one would have eventually learned. It was simply taught earlier than it would have experienced.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hates niggers.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	8511
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Midder:

First, tell your dad thanks for his service and you as well. I know it's not easy being a Navy brat. I know all too well the looks on my family's faces when we had to load up the Uhaul every four years and leave all our friends behind just to see them have to start over with new schools, jobs, neighbors etc.

We were here for Andrew, Katrina, Cindy and others. We always evacuated to our home town north of Memphrica. It was always a nightmare. Niggers on the road during a storm are the worst. Every rest stop, restaurant or gas station was always the same story: "Hey maing... could uh gets me a couple of dollaz fo some gas soze I canz makes it to muh hotel? Uhh sho could use some foodz, too. An canz uhh get
    a square fromz you?"

It's bad enough that we had to deal with them at home down here but to have to see them on the road evacuating as far as my home town was the worst. I had to explain to my friends why niggers down here act the way they do and apologize for them as if I brought them with me to Tennessee from this hell hole.

To Cracka:

Yes, I know it's been too long but I've just been busy. I used to post almost weekly on the old site and have a lot of catching up to do. I promise much more material to follow. These Nig Orleanians provide so much source material I could never post it all! It would be a full time job.

Yes, I know the water is warm and I'm glad it's not a public pool. The water would be warm from snigglet piss and there would be syringes at the bottom.

Addemdum 1: see also my comments added to the story below about the Memphis Priest' rayciss dog.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-21-2019 at 02:05 PM. Reason: addendum 1

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My parents have a couple of larger dogs - Husky-shepherd mix. Just huge lazy dogs, wouldn't hurt anyone or anything. This pack of niggers that lived down the street walk past when we were out in the yard with the dogs, they seen them and about shitted their baggy nigger pants. "DEM WOLVES! DEM WOLVES! You can't have wolves!!!!" I explain what they were, that they were not wolves. Sure enough, later that day the animal shelter shows up to investigate a report that we had wolves on the property. upon seeing the dogs they knew it was bullshit. Gee, i wonder who called?
    I love it when they howl. They do sound like wolves doing that. Whenever a train goes by or even a ice cream truck hey fling their heads back and let it out.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Gee, i wonder who called?
    Niggers Are Always Causing Problems. Do you think they knew they weren't wolves, but wanted to hassle you out of jealousy, because they didn't have dogs for a fighting ring?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    SMART dog! Goooooooood puppy!!!!!