Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pepper spray sales go through the roof after series of al-dik rapes in Swedenistan

Defense Spray Sells More Than Ever: "Exploded"
    Badly translated from Swedish via Google Translate.

Following the summer's attention-grabbing assault rape, the sale of self-defense spray increases dramatically.

The Kjell & Company retail chain believes that it will sell 90 percent more in August than in June.

One of the manufacturers, Plegium, announces that sales this summer have "exploded".

Uppsala student Carolina Tuula, 23, bought a spray after the notable rape in the city earlier in August.

- I wouldn't say that I feel so much safer, but it feels a little better to have a tool anyway, she says.

The Swedish summer has been shaken by a series of assault rapes. The most notable has happened in Uppsala, where two completed rapes and two rape attempts took place only between 3 and 7 August.

After the incidents , police called on the city's women to avoid parks and alleys.

The sexual offenses created political reactions, including from Ebba Busch Thor, who himself is from Uppsala.

"As insecurity grows, it is nothing but a welfare failure," the KD leader wrote on Instagram.

Between March and July, a suspected serial rapist attacked women in Rågsved in Stockholm. Two of the assaults ended with complete rape - and the events created terror in the area's women.

Other examples of this summer's rape are the teenage boy in Fagersta who was raped and detained by several masked men in June, the woman in central Stockholm who was raped outdoors in August, the assault on a 20-year-old woman in a park in Hällefors the same month, and so on. . The list goes on.
    https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/for...in-exploderat/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the teenage boy in Fagersta who was raped and detained by several masked men in June
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Niggers love pepper spray

Click on the gif

Attachment 8502
    I remember that chimpout. They made that buck out to be the victim of course.

Pretty soon I bet they ban pepper spray in Sweden because it is harmful to rape apes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I remember that chimpout. They made that buck out to be the victim of course.

Pretty soon I bet they ban pepper spray in Sweden because it is harmful to rape apes.
    What the FUCK are niggers doing in Scandinavian countries anyway? I was pissed off when I saw that NIGGER idris elba in the Thor movie.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was pissed off when I saw that NIGGER idris elba in the Thor movie
    I'm pissed off when I see that nigger - "Sexiest Man Alive for 2018" anywhere. Now his black ass is in the awful, pathetic "Cats" movie.

After the incidents , police called on the city's women to avoid parks and alleys.
    So women should not go into certain places because rapist muzzies rule now? Makes sense. Don't get rid of the beasts, just tell women it's their fault for being stupid enough to go to a park.

Germany had to put up pictograms at public swimming pools, instructing the Muzzies that molesting women and little boys is a no-no. But they're just like us, otherwise.

German pool officials have created etiquette cartoons for male asylum seekers - Horny Muzzie rapists - after a series of incidents across public swimming pools in the country, including immigrants defecating in one pool and groping women in another.
    Asylum seekers.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/german-o...n_1956241.html