Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger "Rapper" Steals Over $20K In Jewelry Then Leaves His ID At The Scene

https://www.wbtv.com/2019/08/19/warr...outside-store/

A Wake Forest useless nigger asshole wanted in Florida for pretending to be a rapper and stealing more than $20,000 in jewelry is in custody in Wake County.

Omari Fujah Williams, 22, went to Emmanuel’s Jewelry, and told an employee there that he was “a rapper and requested to see the most expensive jewelry that the store had. Williams claimed he had 30-40 thousand dollars to spend.”

The employee handed over a two-toned Rolex watch worth $15,500 and then gave Williams a “14 K Cuban Link Gold Bracelet” worth $8,000, the warrant states. While wearing the watch and bracelet, Williams then requested to try on a $30,000 14K gold necklace.

According to the warrant, the employee told Williams that she would need him to give back the watch and bracelet before trying on the necklace due to store policy. When the employee tried to take off the bracelet, “Williams snatched his hand from [the employee’s] grasp while still wearing the bracelet and watch.”

Williams then ran out of the store, pushing customers out of his way. “As Williams ran through the mall towards the exit doors, security heard the commotion inside the jewelry store and attempted to detain Williams,” the warrant states.

While running out of the mall, Williams “dropped several personal items” including “his red MCM wallet which contained two North Carolina State Identifications and Driver’s License. An Apple watch and a white metal necklace with clear stones.”
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total nigger fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least the nigger made it easy for the wranglers to find it!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Omari Fujah Williams though he Fujah, but he didn't.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Why would a nigger have 2 state ID's plus a drivers license?

I bet any amount of money his drivers license was suspended or revoked..... like most niggers.
    ...Yet voter ID be raysis because it "disproportionately effects black people, who can't get ID".
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Why would a nigger have 2 state ID's plus a drivers license?
    Gibs. They get the student loan $$ + grants to go to the skool.

Freshman dispersments begin about 2 weeks after class, so they charge stuff against their loans/grants from the union bookstore using their school IDs. Plus, that's what they scan at the cafeteria for free eats.

It's all about the gibs.

Those first few weeks are hell; niggers all over the computer commons at the library and in labs, using the innernets to look up cRappers and watching niggerbabble on the yootoobs, greasing up the keyboards...some even show up to class every now and again.

Then, 1st dispersment hits, the niggertrie dissipates as they meander their way off campus.

2nd dispersment, only the niggers who show up to class are left.

By midterm, most have been weeded out.

Finals week is so quiet and awesome...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the life of me I cannot fathom why high end jewelry stores let niggers paw expensive jewelry. They should have knock off Rolex's for the niggers to finger fuck and run out the door with. Some knock off Rolex's today are so good that even dealers can't tell the difference. I'd have a "nigger jewelry" box that way when they run off they'll think their in high cotton till they try to unload it then realize they got played.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    For the life of me I cannot fathom why high end jewelry stores let niggers paw expensive jewelry. They should have knock off Rolex's for the niggers to finger fuck and run out the door with. Some knock off Rolex's today are so good that even dealers can't tell the difference. I'd have a "nigger jewelry" box that way when they run off they'll think their in high cotton till they try to unload it then realize they got played.
    You're right about that (the nigger jewelry box). Just load it up with cubic zirconia, cut glass, cheap almost-gold plating and lots of gaudy shiny shit. The niggers would paw the hell out of it.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    You're right about that (the nigger jewelry box). Just load it up with cubic zirconia, cut glass, cheap almost-gold plating and lots of gaudy shiny shit. The niggers would paw the hell out of it.
    Niggers pay as much for sunglasses, watches and chains with fake bling and bad gold plating (or even just gold tone) as they would for the real stuff. I'll go with Mrs. S sometimes to shop, and when she looks at designer watches, it's ridiculous how much is "ice" crap selling for hundreds and thousands of dollars. The little chips rarely have anything to them, so they can't be CZ or Swarovski, and a lot of the time are probably clear plastic. The good thing, I guess, is that if I see a human wearing any junk like that, I know to avoid such a wigger. And if the money's going into human hands because a nigger thinks money equals refinement, it's not a loss.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.