Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimping boon ooks at cashier, you be racist

I was at a gas station shop and there was only one customer in front of me. I'll be done in no time.
    But. It was a sheboon. It was yelling at the cashier, something about lottery tickets. It looks like you can only pay by cash. No credit card, EBT, or ah owes youz. The cashier kept trying to explain. She got nowhere. Finally, the nig left, but not before calling her a racist.
    Just before the boon made it to the door, I said, I shop here for many years and this woman is the kindest person. I said I can be a character witness. She is not a racist.
    The boon said you racists stick together.
    I told it that I was not born racist, you just created a racist. Congratulations.
    I told it that it's car is running and the windows are opened, why don't you catch it.
    It finally left.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimping boon ooks at cashier, you be racist

It is not possible to explain to a nigger it can't buy $1,000 worth of scratch offs with a stolen credit card. Even if it was the nigger's card it woulnt pay. Even if it hit the jackpot.

I bet that sow gets food stamps and housing coupons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was one of those boons that pretend to be better than people.
    It tries to sound sophisticated.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    It was one of those boons that pretend to be better than people.
    It tries to sound sophisticated.
    It beez all edumacaded an' sheeit!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even when niggers pay cash, they're the biggest pains as lotto customers. They'll play games $1 at a time, and 50 cents if it's Pick 3. Then they change their minds, meaning they start ooking you messed up the number. So you have to do it all over again, and for what, 6 cents on the dollar? They're just hoping to confuse or exasperate some poor kid so they'll get undercounted on the final price, or maybe grab tickets and run off without paying.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are fuckin' idiots.....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Niggers are fuckin' idiots.....
    Sir, that is an insult to idiots.

Niggers are niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers just love that lottery. They always are trying to figure out those "numbas". Many years ago when I was much younger I recall being at a local small grocery store. The only line open was the one that sold lottery tickets. Some big fat old B.B. Kang looking nigger was in front of me ordering a shitload of lottery tickets. Just rattling off random numbers, one combination after another and holding the line up. He had to have spent over $100 on tickets. I finally get pissed and say something, he was like "You need to learn to respect your elders" or some shit.
    Yeah right. not when my elders are niggers I dont.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Sir, that is an insult to idiots.

Niggers are niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always chuckle when you see niggers stealing scratchers in video's. Like those things don't have serial numbers and are heavily monitored. Sure, they might get a few winners, but anything over 500 you have to go to the lottery office (at least in MN) where they run a gambit of tests to make sure it's legit.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    I always chuckle when you see niggers stealing scratchers in video's. Like those things don't have serial numbers and are heavily monitored. Sure, they might get a few winners, but anything over 500 you have to go to the lottery office (at least in MN) where they run a gambit of tests to make sure it's legit.
    Stealing scratch-offs is something only for niggers and the nigger-like stupid. In NY, stores are supposed to activate only one pack at a time. There's a separate slip inside to be scanned, and that way if unopened packs are stolen, if the box fails to show up, the lotto office can cancel them (they track what serial numbers are sent to where). And if an opened pack is stolen from, a quick call to the lotto office will get the last pack invalidated. If a store keeps careful records, it can even tell the office, "We sold through [number] as of last night, so cancel everything after that."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.