Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

The most vile commercial ever (and then a funny spoof)

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    'comments disabled'

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Thanks animal mother!

These are some of the most vile and disgusting commercials I've ever seen. You and I are close in age, remember when they'd NEVER get past the censors with even a feminine hygiene product or god-forgive...a condom commercial?

Thank God we've now got commercials for fag pills. Good to know you can continue taking it up the ass and theres a pill for that.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see why the comments were disabled.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aded.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	2.1 KB 
ID:	8500

That spoof is hilarious!

Good to know you can continue taking it up the ass and theres a pill for that.
    Yeah, the fake nigger doctor guarantees it!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Thanks animal mother!

These are some of the most vile and disgusting commercials I've ever seen. You and I are close in age, remember when they'd NEVER get past the censors with even a feminine hygiene product or god-forgive...a condom commercial?

Thank God we've now got commercials for fag pills. Good to know you can continue taking it up the ass and theres a pill for that.

So true. I remember when they could not even show married couples in the same bed together. I love Lucy, the Dick Van Dyke show and others of the era have them sleeping in separate twin beds. Now we celebrate sodomy.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    HIV/AIDS had already been around for years before I was old enough to learn about it in school health class. We were told the BS about condoms being 99% effective when used correctly. It was a science teacher, though, who told me and a couple of friends to watch out for that 1%. Russian roulette with a 100-round cylinder: would you take that chance? How about 1 in 1000?

But all right, these fucktards who think medicine "reduces" their chance of contracting HIV can go right head and fuck around even more, then get AIDS and die for all I care. The problem is the AIDS lobby demanding more and more gibs for "a cure," and the niggers with HIV that force muh dikk on humans.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's always Sodom and Gomorrah for these vile sinners.
    Coalburning is bestiality.