Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

'White Supremacists' taking over Farmer's Markets

Niggers are taking over the malls, so why not?

Amid the Kale and Corn, Fears of White Supremacy at the Farmers’ Market

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — Justin Williams was baking a tray of gluten-free seeded bread for the next morning’s farmers’ market when his phone buzzed. It was a friend who grows organic sprouts, nervously wondering if he should bring along a shotgun to market.

It has been a summer of fear, protest and tension in this crunchy college town ever since the popular Saturday morning farmers’ market was jolted by allegations that a husband and wife who had been longtime sellers of organic tomatoes and kale were also white nationalists.

The accusations exploded into public view after activists and online sleuths used federal court records and the leaked archives of a far-right message board to uncover a digital trail they say connects the couple who own Schooner Creek Farm to an organization that promotes white nationalism and “white American identity.”

The rumors of white supremacy amid the stalls of clover honey and sweet corn left farmers and shoppers reeling: Not even their seemingly placid farmers’ market was immune from the battles over extremism convulsing the country at a time of rising alarm over white supremacist violence.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/18/u...supremacy.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fears of White Supremacy? That's like fearing that the sun will rise in the east, or that spring will follow winter.

Whites have contributed more to mankind than probably all other races combined.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ridiculous, if a nigger promotes TNB, it is called "pride"
    If white, Asian, or Hispanic promote their culture it is considered racist.

It is stupid (AKA nigger) to assume that a person that identifies as white nationalists or white supremacists is violent.

Yes, there are a few that use fear and one or two per year that use violence, however the vast majority of white nationalists simply voice their opinion that whites need to stay with whites and avoid other races, which promotes white culture.

The rest of us, white , Asian and Hispanic, understand the plague the nigger causes and the danger niggers possess.

We just want niggers kept away from us.
    Africa would be my first choice.
    Second would be to have a nigger only area somewhere in the US.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it keeps niggers away as customers then put it in flashing lights. I've often thought of putting up a sign that states, "we prefer not to serve blacks."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a nigger shows up someplace that sells gluten-free bread, organic sprouts, and clover honey, of course, it's up to no good. Anyone knows that.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think what is more disturbing is that their fellow stall-holders wanted to dig so far into their private lives.

Dig deep enough and everyone has skeletons in the closet.

Leftards need to be made painfully aware of this.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I think what is more disturbing is that their fellow stall-holders wanted to dig so far into their private lives.

Dig deep enough and everyone has skeletons in the closet.

Leftards need to be made painfully aware of this.
    Except what we would consider "skeletons" in our closets, the leftards wear as a badge of virtue.

BTW, stop rooting through my trash!!!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder why they think white supremacists are taking over farmers markets? Is it the fact that niggers have taken over supermarkets and strip malls and other places of human gathering for commerce, especially malls where they riot in youth gang fights, as what the media calls it, what they really mean is teenage niggers starting chimpouts. This all ends up forcing humans to seek other means of purchasing food so they go to farmers markets niggars have no interest in that anyway they eat junk food and can only purchase stuff using EBT which they don't have usually at farmers markets I don't think.