Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Florida Teacher loses job after chastising unruly niggers over not standing for the Pledge of Allegiance

Florida Teacher Removed from Class Over Whiteboard Rant Blasting Students for Not Standing for Pledge
    Take away their gibs muh dats and see how unpatriotic they are then.

A Florida educator is out of the classroom after admonishing students in the Jacksonville-area school for exercising their right not to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and national anthem.
    Daniel Goodman‘s “inappropriate” message to students at First Coast High School in Duval County, Florida, went viral Thursday after a Facebook user posted a photo of his politically charged screed.
    This comes from a nigger newspaper, so please excuse the nigger slant and invective (archived so as not to give the nig newspaper any clicks!)

“MY POINT? You are all extremely lucky to be living in the U.S.A,” he continued. “If you refuse to stand during the Pledge of Allegiance or our National Anthem (AS SOME PAMPERED ARROGANT CELEBRITIES AND ATHLETES TEND TO DO), are you revealing maturity and wisdom? Actually, you are displaying the opposite. -Mr. G.”
    Goodman’s message hit a nerve with many social media users. Kandice Clark, whose friend has a daughter in Clark’s class, deemed the teacher’s note as “foolishness” and inappropriate for school.
    “We’re LUCKY to have basic rights and to be treated humane?” Ms. Clark opined. Why should our kids be met with this type of attitude at school? I can’t wait until this teacher is held responsible for their reckless banter, cause it’s coming! I hope none of the students stand up for the Pledge of Allegiance in protest of the teacher 😐”
    https://archive.is/muZz8#selection-1963.0-1983.3
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Florida Teacher Removed from Class Over Whiteboard Rant Blasting Students for Not Standing for Pledge
    Take away their gibs muh dats and see how unpatriotic they are then.

This comes from a nigger newspaper, so please excuse the nigger slant and invective (archived so as not to give the nig newspaper any clicks!)

https://archive.is/muZz8#selection-1963.0-1983.3
    This is why "skoos" in k-12 in the US SUCK! It's worse when kids go to college and are brainwashed by libtard professors. Then you get soy boys who graduate from College $150,000.00 in debt whining that they are earning $11.00 an hour in Chipotle when they have earned a Master's Degree in Transgender Studies! It's absurd!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is outstanding and he is the type of teacher I'd hire for a private school. Put it in the paper work they have to sign to be a student in the school and expel them for taking knees or refusing to cite the Pledge of Allegiance.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Toward the end of the article at the link is this gem:

Then, on Wednesday, a Montana man pleaded not guilty to choke-slamming and fracturing the skull of a 13-year-old boy who cursed him and refused to take off his hat during the national anthem.
    Do you ever think "man I wish I had done that". This guy, whoever he is, is my new hero!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Read that whiteboard rant again slowly:

'THINK: We had about half a million Americans die in our civil war, which was LARGELY TO GET RID OF SLAVERY'.
    This clearly liberal cuck FED these assholes the exact broken, incorrect narrative we've been feeding kids since the 50's, (the real reasons for the civil war) and they still fired him. This serves as proof that even when you tell THEIR truth, you'll still be punished if it offends the wrong people.

He got fired for pushing the narrative that the people who fired him INSIST be pushed.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a comments section at this site? Because I want to nigger troll the fuck out of it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSDD That's what he should have written. "Donchoo be disrespeckin yo flag!" All these animals are constantly bitching about slavery and the teacher is telling them the truth and... Then sheboon mammy "if dis and dis and dis don't happen I'm gehhting mah kids remooved from da class!" Give me a fucking break.