Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Poland has waterparks, too. And niggers.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Actually, niggers are quite rare in Poland.

This is not a first case some woke creative artist got an idea to place a nigger into a commercial in a country where niggers are actually rare.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ads like these are the beginning of mudsharking. Niggers are shown as human, when in fact they're not. Beware Poland. You don't want halfbreeds running around.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I notice the photographer has the mudsharks head turned. I bet thats so we don't see her black eyes and busted lip.

Don't do it poland, niggers are the most expensive thing you will ever purchase.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post

This is not a first case some woke creative artist got an idea to place a nigger into a commercial in a country where niggers are actually rare.
    How odd. Not one other picture of that park shows a mudshark or a nigger. Maybe someone complained the lack of "inclusion" or diversity so they had to scour the streets to find a nigger to put in one picture. What would niggers be doing in a WATER park?

The other pics are all like this. The place looks amazing.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	suntago poland - Google Search.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	521.2 KB 
ID:	24564

Name:	suntago water park2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	501.4 KB 
ID:	24565

Name:	suntago3 water park - Google Search.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	458.8 KB 
ID:	24566
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post

The I would wager that the RAPE statistics are VERY LOW there!! I know that Russians and Ukrainians HATE niggers, I'm not sure how the Poles feel toward the Primate Plague!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If one really does want to find a nigger in Poland, one is for sure going to find one, but niggers are rather rare species in the eastern Europe, including Poland.

I believe, those woke artists sometimes place some sorts of shitskins just to create a controversy. Honestly, even in my country I do not remember what commercials stores used to run, but I remember a particular one where they placed a nigger (actually a nigger-model from abroad) as it caused uproar, people were sending negative messages to the particular chain featured in the commercial and newspapers were publishing articles about lingering racism in the population because of those messages.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a Polish immigrant neighbor who lived across the street in my old neighborhood. He was married to an American wife. She had a daughter who married a half breed nigger. He would not allow the nigger in his home. For this reason, his wife would go to visit her daughter alone. He often told me that if it was his blood daughter, that marriage would’ve happened over his dead body. I believed him!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I had a Polish immigrant neighbor who lived across the street in my old neighborhood. He was married to an American wife. She had a daughter who married a half breed nigger. He would not allow the nigger in his home. For this reason, his wife would go to visit her daughter alone. He often told me that if it was his blood daughter, that marriage would’ve happened over his dead body. I believed him!
    Thank God I don't have children. But if I did and if they ever went the way of the nigger, I'd consider them dead, and not to be remembered, ever.
    Coalburning is bestiality.