Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon says her oil driller is falling out of love with her because of Trump

Black woman reveals how Trump is ruining her marriage: ‘My white Republican husband is starting to hate me’

A black woman revealed over the weekend how President Donald Trump and right-wing media are straining her marriage.

In a Twitter rant on Saturday, a woman going by the name Glass Butterfly hit a nerve by starting a discussion about the challenges of interracial marriage in the age of Trump.

“My white Republican husband is starting to hate me because the longer we live through this administration the ‘BLACKER’ I become,” she revealed. “Any interracially and opposing politically affiliated couples going through this? Like…I have NO idea how to balance who we are..or are becoming.”

https://archive.is/d7V1u
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Black woman reveals how Trump is ruining her marriage: ‘My white Republican husband is starting to hate me’

https://archive.is/d7V1u
    Your husband is mentally ill because he committed bestiality. It has nothing to do with Trump. Why would anyone want to fuck an orangutan?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He'll probably still stay enough of a cuck that hopefully he won't hook up with any human women of worth. "Once you go black" applies just as much to oildrillers as mudsharks, and any poor woman unsuspectingly lying down with him will touch the equivalent of 1000 diseased bucks.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not defending the race trading cuck. He is obviously a mentally challenged idiot.

That said.........okay nigger it has to be Trumps fault. Could not possibly be that you duped this soy boy by mimicking human behavior and now when Trump triggers you, your true nigger nature comes out.

So yes, as you say, you are getting "Blacker" and even your dimwitted soy boy is starting to see how dangerous you can be.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could not possibly be that you duped this soy boy by mimicking human behavior and now when Trump triggers you, your true nigger nature comes out.
    I think that's it. If not, she's admitting her driller is such a mush-brained, weak-willed dickless cuck that a politician can influence him by subliminal messages to start hating his beloved sow for no reason.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, it admits to stepping up it's TNB, and it's all Trump's fault? That's like running through the house and blaming NASCAR, because you tripped over the table. Lol

This niggers biological clock is ticking, and her retarded cuck hasn't given her enough abortions and sprog to boil.
    Instead of "sucking massas dick", she should find a buck of her own sub-speceis to put her in intensive care. That'll make her feel SO much better. She won't have to worry about Trump any more.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, a human fucking a monkey does bestiality, regardless of gender. It is no longer a human worth any sympathy. Miscegenation with niggers is unforgivable.
    Coalburning is bestiality.