Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cop-killing groid denied wearing his Marine uniform during trial.

Everett Miller is facing first-degree murder charges in the shooting deaths of Officer Matthew Baxter and Sgt. Sam Howard in August 2017.

Miller hoped to wear his dress uniform during trial, but a judge ruled against him after prosecutors argued it would bring discredit to the armed services.
    Fingers crossed for the death penalty.

http://tinyurl.com/y2vnehmc

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aren't there rules that once you leave a branch of the military, there are strict rules about when and where you can wear your uniform? This court isn't a parade or VFW ceremony, or a military court.

Of course the nigger wants the jury to think, "Oh a Marine, that must mean innocent!" No, it means another violent apefirmative action buck got into the Corps, just like the niggers over the years that muh dikked several Okinawan women and even murdered one. But all right, the Marine wants to wear a uniform to influence the jury, then the prosecution gets to influence the jury by mentioning and showing posters of the niggers in Okinawa as prime examples of the dishonor that niggers bring to the service.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Aren't there rules that once you leave a branch of the military, there are strict rules about when and where you can wear your uniform?
    Yes and no. Any honorably discharged veteran is entitled to wear his or her service dress uniform after leaving active duty.

When my son graduated Marine Corps basic at Paris Island I could have worn my uniform even thought it had been 20+ years since I left the Corps. I chose not to because being in uniform would have meant having to spend my day saluting officers.
    Instead, I pinned a few ribbons, my marksmanship badges and an Eagle, Globe & Anchor to my suit lapel and called it good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190817_142832.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	204.0 KB 
ID:	8425

Mostly what dictates the wearing of a dress uniform is decorum and good taste. You dont want to be fat as fuck, out of shape, long ass hair or sporting a beard. Again it's decorum and respect for the uniform.

Some nigger standing trial in a civilian criminal court, in USMC dress blues is as tacky and as uncouth as it gets.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been out of "the life" for some time now, so I will defer to SCA on this one, but I can tell you that Dad only wears his uniform at events very specific to the Navy. He would never wear it in a civilian court for any reason.

Sadly, Dad has attended quite a few funerals for USN service members since he retired. I know he wears his uni on those occasions.

He did wear it (mess dress) at our wedding in 2001, but he was still AD at the time. I doubt he will wear it to my younger brother's wedding next year.

That being said, there could be different rules, reg's, and traditions based upon which branch of the service we're talking about.

All I know is that dad is very particular about wearing that uniform these days.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Aren't there rules that once you leave a branch of the military, there are strict rules about when and where you can wear your uniform? This court isn't a parade or VFW ceremony, or a military court.

Of course the nigger wants the jury to think, "Oh a Marine, that must mean innocent!" No, it means another violent apefirmative action buck got into the Corps, just like the niggers over the years that muh dikked several Okinawan women and even murdered one. But all right, the Marine wants to wear a uniform to influence the jury, then the prosecution gets to influence the jury by mentioning and showing posters of the niggers in Okinawa as prime examples of the dishonor that niggers bring to the service.
    Truth is, there's no hard and fast rule in a case like this, but strictly speaking, it's not considered acceptable to wear class A's in a civilian criminal proceeding. As SC, stated, respect for the uniform dictates what's appropriate. Those who wore it understand. Those who didn't never will. Niggers fall into the latter category by default.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.