Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Vacation On A Nigger Infested Island, Be A Victim

https://www.wdel.com/news/dominican-...b564cc9db.html

WHEN YOU KNOWINGLY MINGLE WITH NIGGERS AND YOU GET MUH-DIKKED OR BEAT DOWN MY SYMPATHY METER IS TEMPORARILY BROKEN

The Dominican Republic nigger resort where a Delaware woman says she was brutally beaten has closed temporarily.

A spokesperson with Majestic Resorts confirmed that Majestic Elegance resort in Punta Cana is closing on August 15 and plans to reopen on November 7.

Other reports stated the resort was closing due to low occupancy. The spokesperson did not confirm this with NBC10 however and instead stated the resort planned on addressing recent "concerns" though he did not specify what those concerns are.

In May, Tammy Lawrence-Daley, 51, posted on Facebook that she was viciously attacked in January while at the Majestic Elegance resort in Punta Cana. She described being dragged into a maintenance closet by someone wearing a resort uniform, beaten, assaulted, choked and left for dead in a drainage area for eight hours. She said she was then found by the resort’s maintenance staff the next day.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not into traveling to any foreign lands. That's just me. No burning desire to see the Eiffel tower, the Great Wall, etc. Never been to Mehico either. I see enough of them on a daily goddamn basis. Farthest I've been is NYC, Honolulu, and Mt. McKinley in Alaska.
    So I really wonder why anyone would want to visit a nigger-majority place. Just aksing for trouble. If I want nice beaches then Hawaii it is.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Chimpers. I first became a member of Chimpout in September of 2009 and less than 2 weeks after becoming a member my job sent me to the Dominican Republic for 2 weeks working in an office that did contract work for them. Back then Nutnice let me put an article in the Chimpout Nigger World Atlas on the Dominicoon Republic. The country is unique in that it is something like 22% White, 67% mixed race and 11% pure shitskin. I call the ape dominicoons "spiggers." I had a lot of interesting adventures in the 2 weeks that I was there but I speak Spanish fluently, have been to many of the Cariboon Islands and I was smart enough to stay out of trouble. The beaches are nice there but I live in Florida and we have many beautiful beaches. Like I sid at a later time I will post some of the monkey shines that I witnessed on the island but my admonishment is as always "Avoid the Groid!"

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love watching the commercials for Sandals and the other major resorts in Jamaica and other groid islands. They depict some white milf who's dancing with a local nigger and her cuck husband is laughing watching her.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They got another one.

Authorities in the Dominican Republic have found the body of a 63-year-old Michigan woman who moved to the island nation 15 years ago to work as a Montessori school teacher.

According to local reports, Patricia “Patty” Anton was found dead in her home in the Dominican Republic on Tuesday — bound and gagged, facedown on her bed.

Lopez Doriga reports Anton died of strangulation asphyxiation during a robbery of her home.

Several electronic items and other valuables were taken from the home, located in the district of Cabarete, in Puerto Plata, according to Noticia.do. Clothing was also found missing, reports indicate.
    https://people.com/crime/patty-anton...blic-murdered/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    They got another one.

who moved to the island nation 15 years ago to work as a Montessori school teacher.
    Oh well. It's a hard lesson she learned that you can't give lessons to niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Oh well. It's a hard lesson she learned that you can't give lessons to niggers.
    TRU DAT!! Interesting thing about the DOminicoon Republic is that the YT's of Spanish blood run the island. That is why it isn't quite a total shithole like 'hayshee." However when I worked in the office most of the "employees were "spiggers" the abomination that occurred when Spanish "masters" fucked their slaves. Totally retarded quadroons and octaroons that spoke Spanish "Ebonics." I've taught human Kindergardeners that were smarter than these spigger "adults."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    However when I worked in the office most of the "employees were "spiggers" the abomination that occurred when Spanish "masters" fucked their slaves.
    The Spanish never really got into slavery on that island. It was more of a jump off point between Spain and the 'New World' to the Spanish Conquistadors who were just looking for gold, spices and loot in the new world. The French, on the other hand, turned their half of the island into a sugar plantation and shipped in nigger slaves to work it. The Spanish half became the Dominican Republic and the French half became Haiti.

What is clear, though, is the fact that importing niggers anywhere was one of the biggest mistakes Whitey ever did make. If they had just left the niggers back in 'da muddaland, Jamaica, Haiti and most nigger infested islands would be paradises instead of shitholes.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.