Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon Jackson-Lee: Racisms are a national security threat

Sheila Jackson Lee: ’Racism’ a ‘National Security Threat’—‘Huge Sums of Money’ Needed to Win Over ‘White Minds’

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) on Tuesday declared that “racism” is “a national security threat” and urged President Donald Trump’s administration to invest more federal funds to “get into the lives” and “minds” of young white males who are “drawn to white militia, white supremacy, white nationalism because they have nothing else to do.”
    “I believe that racism… should be declared a national security threat,” Jackson Lee said during a House Homeland Security Committee hearing. “Racism is a national security threat. Before, we would say, ‘you have a right to your racist views. You have a right to believe that slavery was right. That segregation was right.’ We live in an era where that can no longer be allowed.”
    She said FBI statistics prove “an acceleration” of hate crimes since Trump became president and asked: “Who is the predominant actor? Young, disaffected white males… what is a major factor? Youth.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...r-white-minds/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure statistics show that niggers and dune coons are the biggest national security threats.

Niggers for being a financial drain and ruining entire cities.

Dune coons for implementation of their backward ass ways into our lives.
    And blowing shit up of course!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk