Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

“Dignified” “prominent” Apelanta fambly donates 3 sets of bat wings!

[I didn’t know whether to post this in Felonious Lawlessness or Life Without Parole. If this needs to go somewhere else, my panties won't get in a twist...]

A sow mammy from a “well-known” Apelanta fambly, did us all a solid by greasing its adult sprogs – a 20 y/o sow and a 24 y/o buck (before they could breed), and then self-trayvonned.

The baby-daddy, a “prominent” Apelanta “surgeon”, is “shocked”, I tell you.

Shocked!

[Editorial note: These are the worst kind of niggers, IMHO. These are/were niggers that pretend[ed] to be Human. These shifty niggers convince Humans that they are “just like us”. But as we’ve seen, time and time again, their inner chimp always rears its nappy hayed.]

https://www.wthr.com/article/mother-...y-killing-them

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police have not indicated any motive in the deaths, and said the case remains under investigation.
    The search for nigger "motives" is always fruitless.
    Authorities found the bodies while conducting a welfare check at the Nobility Way home on Wednesday evening.
    Why was a welfare check necessary at the nest of the prominent niggers, anyway? The shitlets were adults.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    [I didn’t know whether to post this in Felonious Lawlessness or Life Without Parole. If this needs to go somewhere else, my panties won't get in a twist...]
    There can be a lot of overlap. If non-coddler humans were harmed, I consider it crime and use Felonious Lawlessness. When niggers make themselves good, Life Without Parole. If niggers are famous enough, Special Housing Unit.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There can be a lot of overlap. If non-coddler humans were harmed, I consider it crime and use Felonious Lawlessness. When niggers make themselves good, Life Without Parole. If niggers are famous enough, Special Housing Unit.
    Right on! That's a good way to determine where a thread should go. This one probably should have gone in "Life..." because no innocent Humans were harmed in the chimpout.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The search for nigger "motives" is always fruitless.

Why was a welfare check necessary at the nest of the prominent niggers, anyway? The shitlets were adults.
    LMMFLWAO!!!

Good one!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A rare case of a spook at the top of the nigger Bell Curve (approx 90 IQ), having a moment of clarity. It finally figured out....

I'm a nigger.
    My shitlets are niggers.
    Nothing will ever change the FACT that we are all just worthless niggers......

Have you noticed that the only niggers that ever make themselves good are of the high yellow variety?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you noticed that the only niggers that ever make themselves good are of the high yellow variety?
    I guess they have just enough human blood to make them self-aware of their nigger-ness? If I looked in the mirror and saw a nigger sow there I'd want to kill myself too.