Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

My neighborhood's been losing niggers, but we have a new oildriller and sowapotamus

Driving home on the neighborhood's main road, I saw a real cuckfuck of a soyboy, a sowapotamus, and their niglet in a stroller. They stick out in a quiet, fairly sparsely populated area like ours, which is a big reason Mrs. S and I love living here. Overall it's been improving, with the two famblies I've seen in the last couple of years seemingly gone. They were probably renting, then moved after landlords wanted more money. Property prices have surged lately, which is ok because we already bought, and it tends to keep out niggers. We'll gladly eat the property tax increase if it means fewer niggers. Still, a couple of streets over, there's still one family of cucks with what I assume is an adopted niglet. That stupid thing throws its bakkaball around and will run into the road after it, without looking first.

If only we could build a wall between us and the town next over, the one whose grocery store I try to avoid, because it keeps gaining a lot of niggers and welfare-collecting illegals. The new HUD apartments just got finished, so imagine the influx of new Section 8 applicants. I worry our town will be accused of "housing discrimination" like our old NY town and others were, and then the local council caves in by building apartments in some of the open spaces.

There's nothing racist in complaining about niggers and illegals being a drain on our tax dollars. You look at one of my neighbor families, South American, immigrated here legally after the husband studied at the universidad of whatever. Now he's a top accountant at a big company, and she has her part-time thing selling cosmetics. They might be spending money like water, but he drives a new Mercedes-Benz, and their house is tastefully decorated with excellent stuff. They never once dreamed of coming here to go on welfare, and their kids were born here but sure as hell aren't anchor babies.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That stupid thing throws its bakkaball around and will run into the road after it, without looking first."

…….there's your chance.....