Close

Likes Likes:  0
    DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest

Niglet at kindergarten graduation

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niglet is just repeating what the teacher said to them. You can be sure that sow told them "Shuthafuggukup!" and "No bitch!" plenty of times.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This reminds me of a nigglet I had in my Summer Camp Program. Chimped out all of the time. The nice thing was the YT keyids smacked him upside da haid when I wasn't looking!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with that niglet. That big mouthed sow needs to shut the fuck up.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    This reminds me of a nigglet I had in my Summer Camp Program. Chimped out all of the time. The nice thing was the YT keyids smacked him upside da haid when I wasn't looking!!
    When I was 16 or 17 I was a bit of a scamp (Ahem!). Let's call it "impulse control" and move on...

Anyway, I was at Nigmart with my mother, "helping" her do our grocery shopping.

There was this massively fat sheboon pushing a cart filled with EBT gibs, a school-age niglet in tow, and a turdling niglet in the basket seat. We crossed paths several times, and that fucking sow scowled at me with utter hatred every time we passed.

Mom was back at the dairy case, she told me to go get something or other, and there was the sow! It was chimping to one of the employees about something, still hanging onto its niglet's paw. But the turdler was in the cart at my end of the aisle a few dozen feet away. An evil thought came into my head

I reached around the corner and flicked the niglet in its hayed as hard as I could. It made a sound like thumping a coconut. It actually hurt my finger.

The niglet immediately howled as if its welfare had just been cut off. The sow mammy started ooking at it -- "Wachu cryin' 'bout?"

But the niglet was in hysterics. I'm walking away thinking, maybe I finally went too far this time. Then I heard it! Whap! Whap! Whap!

The sow mammy was smacking the niglet to get it to shut up!

Of course, that made the niglet squeal like a howler monkey, which probably resulted in more smackings, but by then, I'd hot-footed it back to Mom.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    We crossed paths several times, and that fucking sow scowled at me .
    Yup, they fucking HAYTE YT.
    They have transformed from stupid blank stares, to pure evil in their eyes these days.
    They'll deliberately block an isle, hoping to make YT ask for permission to pass. I never have or will stoop to asking a nigger for anything. I just pass that isle and come back when the stench clears.

Your story had me sniggering so hard, I almost woke my wife up.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23