Of course the news won't report what really happened. This we know for sure: the niggers had already been reported to the police, so they were of course up to no good, probably looking in windows and going around the sides of houses. So it's not difficult to deduce these niggers were using fundraising as a scam to sell $2 candy bars (and probably stolen anyway), case houses while they're at it, and maybe break in if nobody was home. This woman was home to stop the niggers, and the niggers played up the "we beez jus sellin an sheeit" card.

WYNNE, Ark. (AP) — The wife of an Arkansas jail administrator was arrested and charged with assault several days after police say she pulled a gun on four black teenagers who were going door to door to raise money for their high school football team.

Police in the eastern Arkansas city of Wynne, about 100 miles (161 kilometers) northeast of Little Rock, said the incident happened Aug. 7. Police responding to reports of "suspicious persons" found the four children on the ground, with Jerri Kelly, who is white, standing over them holding a gun, Memphis TV station WMC reported.

The officer let the children stand up, and they told him they had been selling discount cards to raise money for a school athletic program. The Wynne School District said two of the four children were wearing football jerseys.

Kelly, 46, was charged Monday with aggravated assault, false imprisonment and endangering the welfare of a minor.
Wynne School District Superintendent Carl Easley said the district is considering stopping door-to-door fundraisers.
https://news.yahoo.com/white-arkansa...162318520.html

The real reason the district should stop is because of all the niggers scamming. Let's see the football team's roster and whether the niggers are on it.

A long time ago when I worked retail, a bunch of niggers came in asking if we wanted to help with their fundraiser. We told them the entire shopping center has a no solicitation policy. I think this was the same day that a while before we closed, they came back and started hanging out in front of our store. I was closing alone and had a customer, who was really freaked out at having to go past them. She asked if she could stay, hoping they'd just go away, and so I locked up just in case. I called our security guard, who wasn't respond, and I can't remember now if I did or was about to call the police, but then the niggers took off.

We found out later these niggers were caught for something, and of course they weren't raising money for anything but themselves. They weren't even local niggers. They had driven miles up from the Bronx to see what they could do in a good YT area.