Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman charged for defending herself against scamming niggers "selling" door to door

Of course the news won't report what really happened. This we know for sure: the niggers had already been reported to the police, so they were of course up to no good, probably looking in windows and going around the sides of houses. So it's not difficult to deduce these niggers were using fundraising as a scam to sell $2 candy bars (and probably stolen anyway), case houses while they're at it, and maybe break in if nobody was home. This woman was home to stop the niggers, and the niggers played up the "we beez jus sellin an sheeit" card.

WYNNE, Ark. (AP) — The wife of an Arkansas jail administrator was arrested and charged with assault several days after police say she pulled a gun on four black teenagers who were going door to door to raise money for their high school football team.

Police in the eastern Arkansas city of Wynne, about 100 miles (161 kilometers) northeast of Little Rock, said the incident happened Aug. 7. Police responding to reports of "suspicious persons" found the four children on the ground, with Jerri Kelly, who is white, standing over them holding a gun, Memphis TV station WMC reported.

The officer let the children stand up, and they told him they had been selling discount cards to raise money for a school athletic program. The Wynne School District said two of the four children were wearing football jerseys.

Kelly, 46, was charged Monday with aggravated assault, false imprisonment and endangering the welfare of a minor.
    Wynne School District Superintendent Carl Easley said the district is considering stopping door-to-door fundraisers.
    https://news.yahoo.com/white-arkansa...162318520.html

The real reason the district should stop is because of all the niggers scamming. Let's see the football team's roster and whether the niggers are on it.

A long time ago when I worked retail, a bunch of niggers came in asking if we wanted to help with their fundraiser. We told them the entire shopping center has a no solicitation policy. I think this was the same day that a while before we closed, they came back and started hanging out in front of our store. I was closing alone and had a customer, who was really freaked out at having to go past them. She asked if she could stay, hoping they'd just go away, and so I locked up just in case. I called our security guard, who wasn't respond, and I can't remember now if I did or was about to call the police, but then the niggers took off.

We found out later these niggers were caught for something, and of course they weren't raising money for anything but themselves. They weren't even local niggers. They had driven miles up from the Bronx to see what they could do in a good YT area.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This reminds me of the time a nigger came to my house tryng to sell me a Kirby vacuum. They just want to see what is in your house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This reminds me of the time a nigger came to my house tryng to sell me a Kirby vacuum. They just want to see what is in your house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I worked with a guy 18 years ago who lives in Rising Sun, MD. The town is highly populated by Klan. So he tells me that one evening a couple niggers start going door to door on his quiet little country road trying to "sell vacuum cleaners". He told me that he opened the door and listened to the babble for about 10 seconds, and then told the nigger, "You REALLY shouldn't be here." Said a couple Sheriffs pulled up just at the moment and gave the niggers a lesson about being where they're not welcome.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta love those ass-kissing, nigger-loving "reporters" on Yahoo.

White Arkansas woman pulls gun on 4 black fundraising teens
    When was the last time we saw a story with a headline like, "Four BLACK (teens/bucks/sows/whatever) Beat/Murder/Rape/Rob White Person"??

Never. That's when.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a nigger show up at my house around a year ago trying to get me to switch cable providers (or was it utility providers?) anyways i was nice at first. Even though i have two no soliciting signs i was cool about it and explained hey im not interested. He went all pressure and demanded i go get my cable bill so he can see my rate. One thing led to another, ending in a shouting match with me demanding he leaves my property. he said he did not have to. So i get on the phone to call the cops. He goes out in the middle of the street and starts yelling "Make sure you tell them im black, you know thats the whole problem". Cops come out and serve him with a trespass notice. I tried calling the company he was with to report him, but there are so damn many of these places around and in the heat of the moment i had forgotten his name and the company.
    My parents had a nasty encounter with a pack of niggers trying to sell those Kirby vacuums, i will save that one for later.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    he said he did not have to.
    Who's going to make the nigger leave? Dirty Harry would say, "Smith, and Wesson, and me."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    I had a job setting up appointments for home improvement sales pitches, and I had to go door to door. They hired a nigger to do the same thing, and it decided to wear a tie to look good even though everyone else was wearing company t-shirts.

The first thing this gorilla did was go up to a house and peek in the windows like a fucking burglar. I was like, "they're gonna call the cops on this dumbass". At the end of the day we all met up to ride home and the nigger was astonished that it hadn't sold a damn thing. The next day we had a mandatory meeting about what not to do, because the police kept getting called on us because of that stupid nigger. He lasted like two days.

This is the same company that hired a nigger to drive us around in a van even though he was buying crack after letting us off at our stops. One day, he got pulled over and arrested in front of everyone because he had outstanding warrants. When he bonded out, they rehired him! It was the most crooked operation ever, but I stayed there because it was during the Great Recession and it kept me alive.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody wants niggers in their yard for ANY reason. At least nobody with any sense. The woman did the right thing. I hope she beats the charges.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    But they were just fundraising for the feetsball program!

This would not be news had she walked out, gun in hand, and told those niggers to beat feet. Nothing illegal about that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk