Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

So much for breakfast...

I usually get breakfast at that cafe at work. It is usually good. This morning the bacon was undercooked. The scrambled eggs were an overcooked egg pancake. Like a hybrid omlette with nothing and a pancake cooked on only one side. There was French toast. But it was hard as stone. Pancakes as hard as a frisbee. Biscuits straight from the freezer. Hash browns cooked for maybe 30 seconds. Basically nothing you would eat short of starving if you were paying for it.

I was like wtf?

Then I saw the new cook they hired.

They used to have a good cook but he quit. I don't blame him. He had skill and was worth more than they were paying him.

Sucks for us now
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you go immediately to a hospital and get your stomach pumped? That vile thing might be wearing gloves, but it still doesn't mean it isn't touching its own filth. You might as well lick the floor.

I've mentioned a great cafeteria at a place I used to work. Give the cook 5 minutes, and he'd fire up eggs and sausage or an omelette. It was cooking just like home, and I started gaining weight fast! Then a nigger got hired, and suddenly every two or three days I'd have a horrible stomachache, and then I had a couple of bad colds one after the other. So I stopped going at all, and like a miracle, I stopped getting sick. These were the days when I hated niggers, but not enough to refuse to let one make my food.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't eat any of it. It is all in trays already cooked unless you ask for a special order. But you could tell by looking at it. I just grabbed a banana and a peanut butter cup.

The cafe manager was yelling her to fix her shit today. You could hear it through the wall. Calling her lazy. These are contract hires through an agency. I hope they can the nigger soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers think the gloves are to protect THEM not you. I watch them at work. They use the toilet with the gloves on and don’t bother washing their hands because they believe their hands were protected by the gloves. Nuggets have no regard for others. Ever.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck...….. That sucks, dude.