Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Why are there more mudsharks than oildrillers?

It seems to me that female bestiality is more common than male bestiality. I might be wrong but a perusal of this site's Parole Board forum suggests that mudsharking is more common than oildrilling. I can't think of any reason why this is the case. So I would really appreciate it if Chimp experts of this site could provide an answer to this question:

Why is woman-nigger bestiality more common than man-nigger bestiality?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would think it is because in general these women are insecure and/or naive. Women more so than men have a tendency to be liberal and possibly have daddy issues. Daddy was protecting them and they saw it as either racist or some other form overbearing authority. Thus a need to lash out and prove that they are not racist. Then again, it is mostly ugly fat women who date niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The following is a generalization. Does not imply all women are like this but a vast majority are:

Women think emotionality, men think rationally.

Women like drama, and doing things to cause drama.

Women like to "fix" men.

Women like "bad boys"

Women like to rebel.

Women like attention.

Women are easily manipulated.

Women think TV shows are real.

Women dont want to be seen as racist.

So when a woman is told she needs to avoid the groid because they are dangerous, it backfires. She sees an opportunity to create drama, fix a man and rebel.

She sees on TV that every white girl has a pet buck. So she thinks it is normal and acceptable. The Hollyweird brainwashing is successful.

White women are constantly told they should feel guilty for being white. So they must prove they are not racist.

Bucks pay a lot of attention to them.

So, just add a low self esteem, some drug use or mental problems and bam!
    Next thing you know she is burning coal!

If she survives, she is permanently damaged. No white guy will touch her again.

So that one poor decision affects the rest of her life. She either has to be alone or be with a nigger. Women dont like to be alone.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank Christ my sister knew/knows better. She may not be the skinniest creature on earth but at least has enough sense, intelligence and self-respect not to lower herself into dating a nigger.

Our parents taught her well. She's with a human man who treats her like a fucking queen.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NAN3000 covered it pretty much. If it isn't rebellion it is trying to be trendy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    I've always said when a white man fucks a nigger, he's punishing her.

When a white woman fucks a nigger, she's punishing herself.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think millennials burn coal because it's trendy and they see it on all TV/movies and moronic social media where they spend their lives. They are brainwashed and follow the leads of glorified whores like the Kardashians. Morbidly obese women with zero self-esteem take niggers because they feel they have no other option and bucks love big fat white women.

There are not as many oil drillers because no one except beta cucks wants vicious, screeching, violent sheboons flinging pots of hot cooking oil around, not even the bucks.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nan3000 View Post
    The following is a generalization. Does not imply all women are like this but a vast majority are:

Women think emotionality, men think rationally.

Women like drama, and doing things to cause drama.

Women like to "fix" men.

Women like "bad boys"

Women like to rebel.

Women like attention.

Women are easily manipulated.

Women think TV shows are real.

Women dont want to be seen as racist.

So when a woman is told she needs to avoid the groid because they are dangerous, it backfires. She sees an opportunity to create drama, fix a man and rebel.

She sees on TV that every white girl has a pet buck. So she thinks it is normal and acceptable. The Hollyweird brainwashing is successful.

White women are constantly told they should feel guilty for being white. So they must prove they are not racist.

Bucks pay a lot of attention to them.

So, just add a low self esteem, some drug use or mental problems and bam!
    Next thing you know she is burning coal!

If she survives, she is permanently damaged. No white guy will touch her again.

So that one poor decision affects the rest of her life. She either has to be alone or be with a nigger. Women dont like to be alone.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You nailed it!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have had a couple white guys bring up fucking niggers around me, they always use the excuse that its all pink inside, its all warm inside. I generally respond with a horses vagina is pink and warm inside, a mans ass is warm inside as well. Would you fuck that too?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I have had a couple white guys bring up fucking niggers around me, they always use the excuse that its all pink inside, its all warm inside. I generally respond with a horses vagina is pink and warm inside, a mans ass is warm inside as well. Would you fuck that too?
    If they are bedding niggers, they probably would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I may add the following:
    1. The myth of the BBC and nigger virility. The animalistic wildness of niggers seem to excite these cheap whores.
    2. They think nigger crappers have an exciting and glamorous thug life.
    3. Niggers are loud and arrogant. Whores see this as alpha male behavior.
    4. As mentioned before, the constant ads, TV shows, and movies glorify white women with niggers, as if it's normal. Just like that goddamn show "What would you do?". It purports blacks are victims and should be viewed as equals.
    5. The lack of strong morals. I'm not overly religious, but I believe some behaviors as aberrant and just plain against nature. Miscegenating with niggers is one of them.

If any woman wants to be with a peaceful human being, then I don't care. By definition, niggers belong to a savage and violent non-human species. So these coalburners want BBC, they'll get that and a shallow grave.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 08-17-2019 at 03:24 AM.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    If they're already fucking sheboons it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    I've always said when a white man fucks a nigger, he's punishing her.

When a white woman fucks a nigger, she's punishing herself.
    Sage and deep wisdom...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a woman I take exception to that.