Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Police Ambushed in Philadelphia

From what I can see so far (still breaking) they're calling this an ambush. Cops were responding to a narcotics call.

This is in niggertown, watching on CNN it's definitely pretty fuxated. Behind the police lines where the cameras are there's nothing but grinning niggers knuckling around (probably looking for shit to loot while the police are busy).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9209708d-f24b-4a06-a601-403a3308621a.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	8346

Name:	190814-philadelphia-active-shooter-ew-508p_ee41ad422e432fc39c0c02bdc2e448d5.fit-1000w.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	8347

More later...

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/phi...-19/index.html

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    This is the Nicetown-Tioga area of Philthy.

Name:	42682.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	8348

Dont know yet but...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont know yet but.
    I feel fairly sure it's not the Asians or the Indians and the area seems to be 70%(?) niggerized. If it's whites, their names and huge pictures will immediately be plastered all over the media, so guess we'll find out.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My money is going with those female Mennonites. Rough bunch!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    There were cops and 3 arrestees "stuck" so to speak inside the building. About an hour or so ago they managed to get out.

Now theres just the suspect only described as a 'male' and equipped with an AR type rifle and several handguns. STILL popping shots off. Since he's alone in the building now, all bets are off and I'd be damn surprised if he comes out breathing.

Now that it's dark, the niggers are coming out of the woodwork. Saw one sow with a niglet on its hip standing right up against the police barricade. Tryna get a better look or stop a bullet I guess.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	5468846_maurice-hill-philly-shooting-suspect.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	149.3 KB 
ID:	8360

Who would have guessed?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maurice be a stylin nigger an sheeit.

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/201...nal-rap-sheet/

Name:	Maurice-Hill.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	8361

Maurice Hill extensive criminal rap sheet:
    The Philadelphia Inquirer reported Hill’s criminal rap sheet starting at age 18. The now 36 year old man was at the time booked on a gun offense for having a gun with an altered serial number.

Public records show Hill having been arrested about a dozen times since turning 18, and convicted six times on charges that involved illegal possession of guns, drug dealing, and aggravated assault. He has been in and out of prison; the longest sentence handed him came in 2010, when a federal judge gave him a 55-month term.

In 2008, he was convicted of escaping, fleeing from police, and resisting arrest. Along the way, he beat criminal charges on everything from kidnapping to attempted murder.

Hill also spent time in federal prison. In 2008, he pleaded guilty to federal firearms violations after he was caught with a Smith & Wesson .357 and later a Taurus PT .45 semiautomatic. His prior felony convictions should have barred him from owning those weapons. U.S. District Judge Paul S. Diamond sentenced him to four years and seven months in prison.

More recently, Hill was convicted of perjury in 2013 and sentenced to seven years of probation. He appeared before Common Pleas Court Judge Rayford Means for three different alleged violations of probation — at least two of them related to new cases, which he later beat- the Inquirer reported.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a waste of manpower to produce zero

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Wait a minute....

...convicted six times on charges that involved illegal possession of guns...
    But we need more gun laws.

Most of the police who were injured yesterday hadn't gotten to the hospital yet when Booker and Harris both opened their fuckin yaps about more gun laws.

In a perfect world, they'd both be tied to a stake and be forced to account for, and explain this bullshit.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a perfect world, they'd both be tied to a stake and be forced to account for, and explain this bullshit.
    In a perfect world, niggers would have never been created.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nicetown?
    Maybe it used to be a nice town.
    It's a shithole now.
    The only way to save Nicetown is with a boat-of-africa.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Now that the shooter is identified and a bootlip, it's crickets over at CNN, MSNBC and the rest. This shit was wall-to-wall yesterday while it was happening, now I guess there is no news. Folding their tents and going home, waiting on the next psycho white guy I guess.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hia-1985-video

They should have hovered a UH-1 over the block and dropped a satchel charge like they did back in 1985. Niggers got real quite after that one.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hia-1985-video

They should have hovered a UH-1 over the block and dropped a satchel charge like they did back in 1985. Niggers got real quite after that one.
    That's AWESOME ^^^

Thanks for this one M/Sgt. I've never heard of this before. In 1985 I was too busy earning a living, raising children and pepper spraying niggers to be concerned with Philadelphia spooks.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That's AWESOME ^^^

Thanks for this one M/Sgt. I've never heard of this before. In 1985 I was too busy earning a living, raising children and pepper spraying niggers to be concerned with Philadelphia spooks.
    Philly used to know how to properly wrangle niggers
    https://youtu.be/6RFW9KuL-nk

Anyone remember this one? They burned down the whole niggerhood!